Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 09:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help for editing bym swf hack

Discussion on help for editing bym swf hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help for editing bym swf hack

after we edit edit the file were do create the new swf file
Old 10/12/2011, 17:39   #2

elite*gold: 1
use RABCDAsm_v1.8 and command port to complate to swf file
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/13/2011, 03:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
wer can i find the RABCDAsm_v1.8 and command port??..wat are the other tools needed in modifyng swf??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for Editing hack
01/22/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Anyone can help me plz? im looking for a how to edit items on luna online well its a pserver the name is Athens luna. Looking for BUff hacks and Item editing help message me plz? thanks or post here either one.
Editing Mob Speed hack thru CE??
11/06/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i was wondering, is there a way to edit the Mob Speed script to match the Draco Speed script? Both scripts i use come directly from Draco's List of all public hack page. And i hate having to hit R key to have the mobs stay with me when vacin. So if any1 can tell me how to edit Draco's mob speed script, i would greatly appreciate it.
Skill hack with Hex editing?
06/03/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Is it still possible to skill hack with hex editing? I was told that this thread no longer worked: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-ha cks-bots-tools-macros/130285-skill-editing-dekaron -2moons.html Does that guide still work, or is it possible, but there is a different guide?
Editing Values in Map Hack
03/27/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I'm trying to figure out how to change my maphack script for CE. This is the complete script I use atm (sorry don't know how to insert code in post) alloc(newmem,1024) label(returnhere) label(originalcode) label(exit) label(change_teleport)