Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Share Cheat Akatsuki Cloak (long time)

Discussion on Share Cheat Akatsuki Cloak (long time) within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Share Cheat Akatsuki Cloak (long time)

Tools:
1. Fiddler (Search google Lots)
2. SWF (.......!.......)

tutor:
1. Open Fiddler

2. Select the tab Auto Responder. Check Enable ... - Permit ...
3. Extract the file-Open Folder - select all the swf file and Drag to Tab Auto Responder.
4. In the RegEx ... let alone whatever the name of the file
5.change "Fiddler = DISABLE" to "Fiddler = ForCeOn" at the bottom right of firefox and Clear Chace Firefox at the bottom right of Firefox
6.openn Ninja Saga - Gear - Choose a dress which was first given by Shin aka clothes Genin [note: che * t does not work on another shirt]
7.open Ninja Saga - Gear - Choose a weapon that was first given by
Aka Shin kunai [note: che * t does not work on other weapon]
8. Open your gear ama pake dress sword | Completed |
Here his SS:[IMG]http://*******/2ZtJU[/IMG]

NB:
1. Cheat Not Permanent
2. PLEASE FIND LINK TO CAREFULLY
Old 09/05/2011, 11:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how long time to 43-85 lvl ?
08/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Guys i have Wizzard build is Wizz / Bard maybe i lvl with gap 2 - 3 and bot :) but i have some preblem i die in all spot i stay botting .. :/ where i can lvl set npc wolf lvl 42 :) without pwlvl / premiun / ticket
It's been a long time, but stuff people need 2 know.
08/10/2010 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
As some of you may know I hacked 2moons a long time ago. Created many of the original CE scripts, witch all still work but for somereason people decided 2 use diff ones witch seem to have more issues from what I can tell. Anyways on 2 the points: GameHi, is well aware about Cheat Engine, and bypasses. People that have been getting banned "out of nowhere" are getting banned due 2 poor pc keeping. Old CE files, old bypass files, etc.... Trying to use old bypass / scripts, well GameHi is...
Long Longin time
04/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
hey is this normal that i must wait a long time to login ?? and every time ther are stay : The server reached its capacity. Thefore unable to login at this moment. Auto Login will begin. Waiting period will be based on time line.
Long time no see
02/25/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
Hi, I'm just restarting 2moons. As I haven't played in a while, most of my accounts are still banned, others hacked, so I want to ask you guys somethings before I restart making new chars. I haven't gotten hacks yet, but do we still crash when we kill monsters in higher lvl maps? Is the game laggy recently? I logged in a bit and looked damn laggy. Are GM's actually doing something to ban hackers now or not? Thanks
Back after a long time...
10/18/2009 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Well, I registered here a very long time ago, and come on once every...6 months or so. So I've decided to be more active around here!