Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HOW TO USE CHARLES WEB DEBUGGING PROXY

Discussion on HOW TO USE CHARLES WEB DEBUGGING PROXY within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/27/2012, 10:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
install the add-on in firefox
Old 03/18/2012, 17:16   #17

download?
Old 04/19/2012, 20:37   #18

Ive tried it on chrome and firefox im trying to get it for fb game global warfare can anyone help me out? my request shows and when i hit the drop down menu i get everything saying <default>
can someone help me pleaasee?!
Old 10/26/2012, 07:45   #19

has anyone gotten it to work with Marvel Avengers Alliance?
Old 10/26/2012, 08:54   #20

give me video pls
Old 11/02/2012, 19:28   #21

Hi I first checked this thread to figure out how to get my charles working with google chrome cuz it wasnt bringing anything up in the session when suddenly it started working. anyway, i clicked on the breakpoints button, but nothing seems to be coming up on charles. is it because i have a trial version?
Old 11/03/2012, 02:38   #22

Charles seems to automatically log me out of facebook, and keep me logged out.

When I try to login, nothing happens (unless I close Charles, of course).
Old 12/24/2012, 01:50   #23

Hello to all i have some problems i tried to hack ninja saga but i don't have amf ? what do i need to do to enable it plzzzz reply advance ty
Old 02/22/2013, 23:33   #24

i used charles a lot with firefox or chrome, and now i cant.. the structure tab dont show me any sub folder, just <default> things. i installed charles 3.6.5, them 3.7 and now a cr***ed version of 3.6.5 , mozilla add-on, and is the same result. need help please. THX
Closed Thread