Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mentor Level hack

Discussion on Mentor Level hack within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Mentor Level hack

I found a file called TutorType at the bottom of this folder: C:\Program Files\Eudemons Online\ini with the required mentor exp and level you need to level up and I was wondering if anyone can check If You can change the values for it to make it easier to get a higher mentor level...
Old 09/24/2008, 09:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
I looked into it - the file is wrong.
I am level 5 mentor - to get next level, game tells me to be level 110 with 16xx something exp.
But the file says level 100 with 3936.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]I need a mentor
04/21/2010 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
Well i need a mentor which can guide me through all the codes i know the neccecary things to code but i don't know how to use them so i need someone to guide me x.x. Talking bout coding private server programing languge C#
I need a mentor
02/23/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I need a mentor which would teach me about programing (coding) in C# so i would be able to code a conqueonline private server quest etc Thanks=p if you want to help me add me on my msn [email protected]
mentor
09/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
its possible add the mentor and the mentor reward And for those who have problems for login in the server or in order that others logeen ask me.
Mentor level hack (bypassing 10+ level check)
08/14/2009 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
Well, we were messing around with my mentor and that ended up a bit sad. She thought she will scare me a bit and kicked from apprentices. Instead of that she screwed herself cause now I cannot add her back (I am level 129, almost 130, she is 133). So, I have 2 questions, starting from more serious one: 1. Is level difference check server or client sided? 2. If it is client sided, can anyone give me a tip how I can get my mentor back, cause now I think she is crying in cushion (I was giving...
I need a mentor
10/23/2006 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
Hello guys im kind of new here i need a mentor add meh to msn and ill explain it even further, [email protected]