Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

head texture?

Discussion on head texture? within the EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the EO Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
head texture?

where can i find the texture for my chars head so i can edit it?
Old 02/08/2010, 01:13   #2

i'm looking for that too.
Old 02/09/2010, 03:46   #3

cause im currently working on making Kratos from *** of war and it doesnt look right cause i need the head texture

EDIT: ive found the head texture but its like grey and black and white but when i edit it, it doesnt do anything
Old 02/09/2010, 13:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonology View Post
cause im currently working on making Kratos from *** of war and it doesnt look right cause i need the head texture

EDIT: ive found the head texture but its like grey and black and white but when i edit it, it doesnt do anything
well i found a head texture folder in a client before but i don't remember which server was it. i think it was RevolutionEO
Old 02/09/2010, 22:48   #5

im looking on tq's client it is the c3 and then the folder that says head and theres only 2 .dds files in it but both of them dont do anything when you edit them
Old 02/11/2010, 16:09   #6

elite*gold: 246
It's probably not going to be in any of tq's client unless they have changed the texture since they made the first client. I would try out the dds and c3 extractor from the PServer section and see if its one of the files pulled out.
Old 02/12/2010, 00:10   #7

this the edit that i made when i had the head texture folder
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/23/2010, 05:26   #8

The reason why the black and white ones don't work (got them from the MyEO patches) is because they are the wrong name for our clients. Silly me forgot to check loveomg's client and there it was These are colored already though and they should be the correct name so no problem there. Extract to \c3\head\, edit, and enjoy

Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/24/2010, 04:47   #9

thanks man thats exactly what ive been looking for
Old 03/08/2010, 01:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Arthur View Post
The reason why the black and white ones don't work (got them from the MyEO patches) is because they are the wrong name for our clients. Silly me forgot to check loveomg's client and there it was These are colored already though and they should be the correct name so no problem there. Extract to \c3\head\, edit, and enjoy

um can you please upload the body texture also if you find or have one Thank you in advance
Old 03/08/2010, 01:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singh_Is_King View Post
um can you please upload the body texture also if you find or have one Thank you in advance
Here ya go: Male and female body textures.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/08/2010, 13:34   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Arthur View Post
Here ya go: Male and female body textures.
A BIG THANK YOU for this