Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 09:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

been a while any sugestions

Discussion on been a while any sugestions within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
been a while any sugestions

Hi i am returning to eudemons and i was wondering if there are any sugestions for free servers or are they still all donation base and unfair for free players

thanks
IAMLBM
Old 02/06/2011, 02:43   #2

Check out this for more info about the servers ... and about finding a free server itis way TOO rare and might be impossible because we cant host our servers with out money for the vps... and no body make eo servers for fun anymore we all make them for money
Old 02/06/2011, 02:45   #3

yea i know i was hacked for that reason way back when this was all new still lmao also no one posts any info + like the heroswar should be taken off the pslist since they r closed to new players

worse comes to worse ill just start a sever myself not to hard XD
Old 02/06/2011, 07:29   #4

Join my server bro, no donations at all, for now xD,
Old 02/06/2011, 14:31   #5

Join mine bro look in the Sig its not al about donations and high ep rates