Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hunter, some ideas and need sugestions

Discussion on Hunter, some ideas and need sugestions within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hunter, some ideas and need sugestions

Hello all, i am serious bored with my zerk.. and gave another chance to my hunter, lvl 60 atm... with that stats (selfbuffed only):

75% resist (pants only 7% bonus =/)
80% dodge
80% skill block

full CF set, 2 shuta, 1 karkaen, 2 pargon... and 1 premiun ticket that i didnt use atm
so, im thinking more about pvp, cuz pve isnt rly hard... what is best? dmg or cast speed? I was thinking to use for pvp: 2 shuta + kark to debuff, and turn kark to biglos for better skill cast.. good?
or use the 2 pargons + kark or biglos?
should i get a bilhante blode? (+1 skill plus skill cast) or go to shuta+dmg?
Any sugestions?

[]'s
Old 09/22/2010, 00:21   #2

u already know that hunters have low damage.

Personnaly i would first go on 72 on pure cast rings (its easy to get to that with BG)

then start thinking @ damage with 2 glorious logo

hunters can do pretty awesome damage but only as from 72+

and ofc jesus tank as from lvl 83 ...
Old 09/22/2010, 01:05   #3

yep, i know about the dmg.. rly low.. even with shutas and full ice wep the dmg is pretty low...but 2 glorious logo? crit? im taking my zerk, lvl 80... even with 2 barons+str pedant+CF do sometimes a dumb dmg criting.. how hunter can do better? what about: debuff first than cast? not better?

if i have to move to crit in hunter, better play swash (can have almost same stats than hunter) have better skills (in dmg) and have a better crit... or am i totaly wrong?

[]'s
Old 09/22/2010, 06:02   #4

well if you're looking for tanks with crit then go knight/swash or simply keep playing your zerk, there are 60+ combos for zerk which give u more crit dmg. They make a huge difference.
Old 09/22/2010, 12:39   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkSt4r View Post
if i have to move to crit in hunter, better play swash

[]'s
Try the swash then, you will cry without cure^^There is one thing that most hunter players dont seem to pay attention....CURE ..... u can take only mass snare, energy bolt and halt as debuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Ultimate1 View Post
well if you're looking for tanks with crit then go knight/swash or simply keep playing your zerk, there are 60+ combos for zerk which give u more crit dmg. They make a huge difference.
I dont agree

hunter 95+ tanking 20 toons and when not stunned doing average 2K crit

help him to continue his toon rofl, he never asked advices to change class^^
Old 09/22/2010, 23:17   #6

my zerk is lvl 80, and im rly bored with him.. this the reason i want to change, and hunter is, at least in Gracia, the less played char... so its kinda a challenge =)
yep, cure is rly awesome, i just didnt understand the "crit hunter" you are saying.. even with 2 glorious logo, armpads, and a good wep, i cant see how good can be that crit... no passive, no buff, atack speed from crossbow isnt that great.. this is what ******* me... not better keep with "caster" than move to "criter"?
Thx for the help
[]'s
Old 09/22/2010, 23:53   #7

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
than change to bow for crits or am i wrong?
Old 09/23/2010, 00:10   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
than change to bow for crits or am i wrong?
bow yea, more attack speed, but find a good bow too

well when u always tank, tank, tank, one day u'll get bored and start trying to kill...Dont forget the magical power of ignore def from pets...well now depends too on ur wep, dagus knows the stats^^

its true that hunter are not born to be crit, but one day someone tried that idea and i said y not try go further, and its really awesome

Now up to ya, learn to play that toon on tank mode up to its limits 1st, then try thinking @ dmg build

for me the hunter has always been the most difficult class in order to reach its limits either tank / dmg build

there is a hunter on brum with 5xLvL6 Stam stone in 2 rings and 1 neck

---> 15,7K HP self buffed.....i only went to 13K so far^^ wtb stam LVL6^^
Old 09/23/2010, 00:40   #9

another thing, why glorious logo and not glorious okheros? atack speed, stun, cooldown and dmg is better than the elemental dmg from logo to a criter
Old 09/23/2010, 00:41   #10

pich is always on weed, dont listen to him..

for e.g. scion prayer stones in rings lol... fail... ss or didnt happen, cuz it cant
Old 09/23/2010, 10:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJL View Post
pich is always on weed, dont listen to him..

for e.g. scion prayer stones in rings lol... fail... ss or didnt happen, cuz it cant
stfu xd^^

lol where did i write scion in rings lol? maybe i was drunk rofl
Old 09/23/2010, 20:58   #12

u sure were