Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

im new and noob and need to know how to use data and make npc

Discussion on im new and noob and need to know how to use data and make npc within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy im new and noob and need to know how to use data and make npc

hi guys first im new and noob so if u will help me help me by video thats will be better

now i dont know hot to use data but i have done my server 2 days ago and use navicat premium en but i want to know hot use data by this navicat program and how to change npc place and how to fix the bugs cuz my server have lots of bugs like
1- when i buy wyvren and do evole for it its turning to turtle and when i mount it its back to normal and when i buy some eudemons like vanq its get name magematkdef or sth like that

2- and when i buy any eudemon its get another picture like when i buy wyvern i see a tiger picture on it lol and the another wyvren i see hourse picture !! lol and some eudemons dont have pictures so i can't see it !!

3-and lottery when i win any thing it says some words not in english !!! and i can't understand it and i should get out from lottery and back again for choise another box !!!

i really have lots of bugs and need to help to fix them by tell me how to use data im really noob and very new
Old 11/28/2010, 00:09   #2

elite*gold: 5
use my all things guide, it will help you with your problem(s)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
My noob guide to make money:
04/01/2013 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
If you are a noob in CO2, most people will not like you anyway.... Most noobs would camp items and money and don't know how to get money themselves... This guide will tell you how to get money as a noob. Okay...you are a noob on Conquer Online, let's say your about lev45 under right? You need money and all you can do it kill weak monsters, and you don't want to do that.... This is what you do: Camping: I hate camping myself, and if you do it you would propley get PKed but hey! Give it a...
[HOW TO MAKE HACKS] servers without data.pk
08/15/2009 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
I DONT CARE WAT U HUYS SAY THIS IS FOR PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO HACK AND/IF THERE NO HACKS FOR THEIR SERVER. I WOULD RELEASE THE FILES ALREADY HACKED BUT ALL SERVERS ARE DIFFERENT. easy way to hack servers without the data.pk. this is for the servers that use the Bin and data with NO data.pk. eg SoulDekaron, DekaronUltra. You need OpenOffice or Microsoft Office this is the simple hacks for now and i will release wall,shop,pots and zoomhack hacks when i figure them out propperly. IM...
How to make data.d00 ?
07/14/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
Hi everybody! I'm a newbie, and i want to pack unpacked files of data.d00 because i modify files in data.d00 (cuz i translate the game), with what can i make a : data.d00 ? Thanks. UP # merged (by -= Re@p3r =-)
I wana make Data
03/17/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
i hope someone make something to make data for every account like real conquer cuz i have 1300 account and no one data and i just get script have change password but must have data i want help in it to everyone have data to can change password please