Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COMMON ISSUES

Discussion on COMMON ISSUES within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 08/29/2010, 01:21   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
5- Creating a patch. A guide would be extremely helpful.
my autopatch guide talks about how to make patches in detail with screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
you need a .dnp ripper to rip out the textures from the c3.dnp. Use search you will find one
need the old c3.dnp for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronzitoBR View Post
I know the files I need to change in INI folder, but don't know how to coincide in c3/texture ... =/

The .c3 extractor that I download don't work here.
the c3.dnp file was changed so old ones probably wont work
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2010, 01:26   #17

elite*gold: 0
hio- yeah i found it after i posted this thread.
I didnt need it at the time, so i left it to someone else to post a link, i guess i was being lazy
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2010, 01:59   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by karnyge View Post
hio- yeah i found it after i posted this thread.
I didnt need it at the time, so i left it to someone else to post a link, i guess i was being lazy
np there is that question answered for people anyway lol
Old 08/30/2010, 01:20   #19

elite*gold: 0
''Original post updated again''

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wat is most common sever
04/04/2010 - Archlord - 7 Replies
:mofo::pimp::pimp:hello all i was woundering wat is the most commmon server for people to buy an acount and also wat you guys think best classes are for seling / most popular to wat people want plz let me know if you can:mofo:
Is it common
11/26/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I was vacing in paython castle... lol When a get a decent mob size and I attack them they run away while being attacked ??? This happens to me in all higher level maps beside a few
[QUESTION] is it common???
10/01/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 7 Replies
is it common on the script file that i cant get any items from the boss ecample of kamikis horn partusay ruby or gaikoz sword pls help...or give me some tips on how to get it!!!thanks
common.MPQ Problem
08/31/2007 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Hi, Ich bin totaler Rookie und möchte meinen Tauren in eine Untote changen. Hab mir natürlich die Tutorials gesucht, allerdings scheiter ich schon beim 1. Punkt. Die common.MPQ lässtsich zwar mit WarcraftStudio öffnen, aber zeigt keinerlei Rubriken an, weder Character noch Weapons oder sonst was. Hat das Problem noch jemand ? Und gibt es eine einfache Lösung ?
common.MPQ Problem
08/30/2007 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Hi, Ich bin totaler Rookie und möchte meinen Tauren in eine Untote changen. Hab mir natürlich die Tutorials gesucht, allerdings scheiter ich schon beim 1. Punkt. Die common.MPQ lässtsich zwar mit WarcraftStudio öffnen, aber zeigt keinerlei Rubriken an, weder Character noch Weapons oder sonst was. Hat das Problem noch jemand ? Und gibt es eine einfache Lösung ?