Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Connection trouble

Discussion on Connection trouble within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Connection trouble

i dont know why but the client wont connect to the database account registered but it keeps saying wrong password

the accserver is up and running it says connected
message server connected as well
so is npc server

this is the message that shows up

SELECT my.id,my.password,count_stat.status FROM my LEFT JOIN count_stat ON my.id=count_stat.server_name WHERE my.name='test' failed, no record. -- Tue Aug 10 10:51:25 2010

thing is the account IS in the data base and i was able to register it and it shows in the databse.
Old 08/12/2010, 18:48   #2

see your config at website folder.. make sure your cq_account at my or account folder in database.
Old 08/12/2010, 20:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by javairc View Post
see your config at website folder.. make sure your cq_account at my or account folder in database.
well im assuming here since she/he put
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3MONICA View Post
thing is the account IS in the data base and i was able to register it and it shows in the databse.
since its in the database then it should be configured right or it would not show in the database. so i am assuming the account was registered correctly here so i doubt its the config of registration must be something else.
that's just my 2 cents