Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any1 else have this problem

Discussion on any1 else have this problem within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any1 else have this problem

some of my members dont have mana(MP) when they change to mage or pally, why is this?
Old 05/26/2010, 01:33   #2

log out and back or try the mp bug fix im sure though its just a log out and back will fix this in game
Old 05/26/2010, 01:51   #3

Wtf, Why are you spamming...

Old 05/26/2010, 09:40   #4

those are just momentary solutions, i want to know theres perminate solutions lol
Old 05/26/2010, 09:53   #5

i know this problem players must be paladin or mage when play next if wanna change for warrior or mage or paladin they will have mp
but if the players start with warrior when change for paladin will not have mp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IM problem any1 know the fix?
09/02/2010 - S4 League - 3 Replies
hello,i discovered that the im does not work anymore, id says locked and loaded and such,i save the profile,i activate it and have thea weapons on me but when i enter in a room and click start it says that i must equip a skill and a weapon then when i click in inventory all my items disappear.. EDIT:i have the damned anti freeze hack but srtill no difference plz some1 answerT_T
Does any1 have same problem like me?
06/06/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
Why every time i get IN df map my client close by it self? does any1 has the same prob? I mean Without hacks!
damn i have problem with reg.. can any1 help me?
02/14/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
dammn i have another gmt and my pc cant be on at 3-9h gmt 0 :( can any1 register me? if somebody can,plz register acc WillRulez ty guys ;**
any1 had argating problem in their server?
02/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey peeps there seems to be a problem with my friends pserver. Its argating. When any1 try to argate/fortify an item on the server u cna put ur item on the fortify place but u cant put argates:( when u click on them they do no go to argate slot on pablos thus u cant argate anything. So wondering if any1 had this prob. I also tried fortifying in Braiken but same problem. Btw socketing works fine but argate is only prob :( Any1 know a way to fix this or encountered a problem like this? ...
any1 got dc problem with cabalrider [NA]
05/08/2008 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
ok for some reason i dc after like an hour or 2 of botting, but this isnt consitent, last night it went all night i woke up it was still there, but this happens sometimes, is it normal? or is it just me?, and might this be happening because i change settings while bot is running sometimes?