Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Forgotten Demons

Discussion on Forgotten Demons within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 12/26/2014, 13:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Well most of them do. or have files that say are virus and are not.

I try a lot of them..
Old 12/26/2014, 16:22   #17

Received Thanks: 1,066
Not all clients have viruses, but the one you used on Forgotten Demons, the first one is full of Ramnit variant viruses/trojan horses thats for sure,took me a full malwarebytes scan to remove all of that. Not your fault of course, see ya in skype in few days my internet sucks big time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2014, 02:18   #18

oh yeah why I did away with that first client. Ill get something together soon. help there werent so many clients lol