Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

--->[->Help<-]Problem at adding Mount <----

Discussion on --->[->Help<-]Problem at adding Mount <---- within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile --->[->Help<-]Problem at adding Mount <----

Hey guys
im adding mounts to my server like usual but this time i got a problem when i ride the mount i found my self walk on it lol
i found some helps here and the solve was in immedite but i didnt understand immedite , can some one tel me where is the problem

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always can find me in
Old 06/04/2014, 17:18   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
3dmotion.ini
immidaite.ini
mountmotion.ini

Ensure you have these 3 done properly and you wont have problem..

Few tips:
- mount types to work properly in animation (to not stand on mount) must fit between 800000-899000 types = which means max 100 different types of mounts can exist on server with proper animation working ... So ensure you did not go over this (most important part for mountmotion.ini)!
- Spend day or two to scan how other mounts are made in all require ini files- then when you notice relations and standards ...you will be ready to go ahead with own ... and you wont need to ask for questions... (if you wanna learn then do it by mistakes and examples and maybe some already released guides - and be sure that pretty everything is released that could provide to making what you need)...
- last time - ensure that your animation files like 3dmotion.ini cover important parts for new weapons - if you add such a (or using server files that did this!)...

everything is easy... as long you spend time to finding out how its made! Nothing more to say ...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2014, 17:35   #3

Received Thanks: 1,066
He just said what to do, what guide do you want more?
Old 06/04/2014, 17:38   #4

elite*gold: 90
he means a easy guide with pictures and a video and even the files so he just can copy/pase the stuff

or wait ??
was that not what a guide means ??

he provided all needed info
3 files need to be edited
and it is done , just search a bit for the right id's and it will work

if that part is to hard to do or to confusing ? then how dit you even get the server online ?

Greets From PowerChaos
Old 06/05/2014, 02:05   #5

elite*gold: 90

hope those can help you
and if i am not wrong , the second link will also explain the numbers

here is his quote
Quote:
All pets are made up of a pattern [107][1][86][0] tells us a few things.
[107] - This tells the game it is a "Pet"
[1] - This tells the game the Pet is of Normal race - It can only otherwise be 9 which tells the game it is Thunder
[86] - This defines what Pet we are using, this is the only unique number within a pet's ID
[0] - This Defines what evolution you are at, currently only a total of 3 are availble 0 = No Evolution 1 = 1st Evolution and 2 = 2nd Evolution

That is why we need the following 6 IDs for the saintbear
1071860 - Normal No Evolution
1071861 - Normal 1st Evo
1071862 - Normal 2nd Evo
1079860 - Thunder No Evo
1079861 - Thunder 1st Evo
1079862 - Thunder 2nd Evo
and then a quote from the mount page (probaly the one you are talking about)
Quote:
X= Minimum Star
Y= Maximum Star
[mountID] = Unique ID for Mount.ini
W = Unique ID for 3dTexture.ini
Z = Unique ID for 3dObj.ini
and here with color code xD
Quote:
00 = Minimum Star
25 = Maximum Star
0001 = Unique ID for Mount.ini
000 = Unique ID for 3dTexture.ini
100 = Unique ID for 3dObj.ini
sadly that the images are removed , but its probaly the thing you are looking for

Greets From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2014, 07:40   #6

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulNecturn View Post
Sorry to replay late but i have a bad internet
Thank you SoulNecturn
i fixed it but there are a problem i got in MountMotion when i tried to do it with my self not just copying and change path for example
20999100=c3/Horse/820000/100.c3
20999100 << is this just a random number i set or it connect with other one , i tried to understand that and when i changed it and other numbers it didnt
work so i used one for anther mount and it worked

2-There were a big mounts so i checked file trying to make the mount small when i ride it and made it but can any one tll me how to changed mount size when summon it ?

last question ,3- is anyone know how to get that new charcter i didnt see it in eo but privateserver have it.
Thanks again soul
if ppl still have the same problem ( standing on mounts ) let me know
Old 06/05/2014, 13:31   #7

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalidmadkour View Post
Sorry to replay late but i have a bad internet
Thank you SoulNecturn
i fixed it but there are a problem i got in MountMotion when i tried to do it with my self not just copying and change path for example
20999100=c3/Horse/820000/100.c3
20999100 << is this just a random number i set or it connect with other one , i tried to understand that and when i changed it and other numbers it didnt
work so i used one for anther mount and it worked

2-There were a big mounts so i checked file trying to make the mount small when i ride it and made it but can any one tll me how to changed mount size when summon it ?

last question ,3- is anyone know how to get that new charcter i didnt see it in eo but privateserver have it.
Thanks again soul
if ppl still have the same problem ( standing on mounts ) let me know

1)Zulfbeats already answered on this question:
20999100 c3/horse/820000/100.c3
*32=texture or horse 832000
*999=????
*100=maybe .c3??

will add just that this 100, 101 etc etc are corresponding to certain animations for mount. For example 340 and 341 are responsible to show animation when player is hit when mounted...
other for jump, others for walking, others for running...

2) try using monster.dat for your pet to arrange its size

3) you mean soldier .. something lie this? I dont know what you mean how to get it ... If you wish it on your server, you need to add it - meaning its gears,wepaons, skills.. about some features comming with this new class you wont be able to use - like you cannot do it for necro or vampire classes

Cheers
Old 06/05/2014, 23:15   #8

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulNecturn View Post
1)Zulfbeats already answered on this question:
20999100 c3/horse/820000/100.c3
*32=texture or horse 832000
*999=????
*100=maybe .c3??

will add just that this 100, 101 etc etc are corresponding to certain animations for mount. For example 340 and 341 are responsible to show animation when player is hit when mounted...
other for jump, others for walking, others for running...

2) try using monster.dat for your pet to arrange its size

3) you mean soldier .. something lie this? I dont know what you mean how to get it ... If you wish it on your server, you need to add it - meaning its gears,wepaons, skills.. about some features comming with this new class you wont be able to use - like you cannot do it for necro or vampire classes

Cheers
yea i got it now , Thank you
Old 06/10/2014, 01:21   #9

im making an app for all people who get this problem
its so easy to use it
im just waiting to solve new problem i got after fix stand on mount problem
the problem is when i wear vampire weapon the problem back again and i found my self stand on mount >.<
=========================NEWS===================== ===
after fix it i will relase Fix_Stand_On_Mount app and some other usefull apps make it easy to connect with DB..

===================Find=Me======================== =====
Always can find me at
FB:
Old 06/10/2014, 08:49   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalidmadkour View Post
the problem is when i wear vampire weapon the problem back again and i found my self stand on mount >.<
Try this release i made like 2 years ago

This is so vampire don't stab themself with the weapons etc and an example how to and what to add to mounts. And no that this has to be done for every mount!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2014, 20:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_1 View Post
Try this release i made like 2 years ago

This is so vampire don't stab themself with the weapons etc and an example how to and what to add to mounts. And no that this has to be done for every mount!
okay im gonna check it , and add it to my app so it can be done enough to share it
thanks no_1
Old 06/12/2014, 03:57   #12

Done

if you get any bug tell me