Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bug TOtem and life

Discussion on bug TOtem and life within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bug TOtem and life

1ºlife is low and can not increase
2ºeggs do not appear on the totem and not to open it's
Old 04/26/2009, 12:21   #2

elite*gold: 20
too many times answered...check my stcked topic....
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2009, 06:40   #3

elite*gold: 20
use the search button ....
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Totem
07/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
When we created a legion in my DB, all totems already been opened as to remove it ...
TOTEM LIMIT
05/14/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
hey i would like to add more totem..but i think they have a limit..so from where i can change the limit? i have search over ini folder and found nothing..could be this in MSG SERVER? or if u know others just let me know what file i need to edit..thanks:)
[HELP]TOTEM CANT SEE!!
12/14/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 21 Replies
HELLO EVERYONE I REALLY NEED YOU ALL HELP PLEASE HELP ME... in my server i cant see totem its like invisible..how i want to fix it can u give me some guides...:handsdown:
some help with totem
07/26/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
im having a problem with the totem thing is we using db and all of the totems are all screwed up it cant activate some pets because they are not showing in the totem and this is frustrating to many because those are common pets lulu dodo ext i need to know how to put the totem back the way it was supposed to be instead of the messed up crap i got =/.. im actually debating if i should just scratch it all and use a different db then the one i have at present.. i am hoping someone can tell me what...
Shaman Totem Cap
11/16/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Many of you might know of this already and please correct me if I get how it is done wrong as i'm not familiar with the exact specifics but I do know it exists/works Using a sentry totem the shaman can drop the totem as they are running (somewhere hidden preferably like inside a building/bush) as they are close to the flag. The server then considers them to be standing still (just like the shaman float exploit) However the catch is they don't appear to be standing to other players, to...