Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 15:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] /mount/exp/compose/catamaze monsters

Discussion on [Request] /mount/exp/compose/catamaze monsters within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] /mount/exp/compose/catamaze monsters

The title says most of it, for some reason you can't mount any of the mounts in my server, i had got it working before but while trying to do something i had to use the backup and poof gone... so if someone knows a fix thanks.

Also, the exp rates are messed up and it would be much appreciated if someone would post a script with exp rates good but not too high and not really low thanks.

and, if someone would be to post a good compose rate script that would also be much obliged.

and lastly... I'm not sure what happened but the monsters in cata seemed to have disapered and i can go add them in again but I'm sure i cant get it the same as it would normally be... Would also be nice if someone posted a script or sent me a message on msn with help.

Thanks All!
Old 03/15/2009, 11:15   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
@mounts - can be a few reasons

database:
cq_itemtype
cq_monstertype

I can't pick the exact name of the field but it will have value like 0-8 or so this defines mage warrior etc and convergble or mountable (this is assuming you don't even see the mount button)
(if you do see the mount button and still didnt touch your client)
then it can be your cq_map properties preventing mounting

client:
mounttype.ini - this file says star values allowed to mount what type check that out

@the other probs
not really going to pull a script for that when you could download many of the available databases on this site and just pull them from that
Old 03/15/2009, 18:26   #3

elite*gold: 0
Sry that i post it here.

Funhacker can you give me our MSN adress? because i want to buy a tool.