Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i leave epvpers

Discussion on i leave epvpers within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/09/2008, 09:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberghoser1 View Post
I dont have something personal against spy520, i like that guy, he's nice, but i don't like him in this role im sorry spy but its not gonna work, like all the good thoughs you got, because of xrusty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberghoser1 View Post
forcer is right diobloslayer, i don't need any position at all dude, i declared "war" to xrusty just because maybe no one started it this way AND because he's not qualified for this job, anyone can see it, and that's why he's using you and spy for that, who have eyes see...
It's that because you are complaining that xrusty made me a guard. Okay Xrusty, remove me from that list. Too many people complaining about it.
Old 12/09/2008, 09:08   #17

Received Thanks: 1,066
As for spy i don't have something against u too, its just xrusty....and im not the only one that im not happy with who he thinks he is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2008, 10:59   #18

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
It's that because you are complaining that xrusty made me a guard. Okay Xrusty, remove me from that list. Too many people complaining about it.
dont quit because people want you to, you being a guard makes you nothing less or more then what you are now
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2008, 16:05   #19

-closed-
Closed Thread