Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Getting message "Server is Down" ... why?

Discussion on Getting message "Server is Down" ... why? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Getting message "Server is Down" ... why?

Hi.. all my servers are on with the good IP and Service is running but when i try to login i get message "Server is Down".... anyone can help me?
Old 10/20/2008, 09:25   #2

'Server is down', it means simply the server is down? nothing's more simple.
Old 10/20/2008, 12:23   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzell View Post
'Server is down', it means simply the server is down? nothing's more simple.
seriously its not that simple.

Does your account version need the port added to the ip?, is that port open for public use?
and does your oem.ini/dat have the correct status link that will give the soul.exe a ping to make sure the server is online. you can use google.com if you want, but best that you use the ip this way you wont have login overtime which can take up to 3minutes to happen if there is actually no connection.
then finaly but most unlikely does your login times within the configs allow for enough time for you to connect
Old 10/21/2008, 00:03   #4

elite*gold: 90
to add a point that funhacker forgot

do you got the right version of the game ??
if you got a wrong version ( like the newest version of eudemons ) to conect to your server ( a old server) then it give that error to

or let me say , if you use the acme client to conect on a old server then it is posseble that it says that it is down (not sure of it , but i got that problem before )

it can be on differend things , wrong ip number , no ping , no conection to the server
firewall that is blocking ... everything that prevents a right conection to the game server can give trouble

but like you say that you get only the message that server is down does means that the account server is working (so it is on the right ip , otherwhise it says ... account not found or wrong pass)

so the thing i can suggest , see what version you use for the server , then use the right version

see if you putted the right stuff in the game server (internet port , to your ip instead to 127.0.0.1)

see on the account server if the game server is conected to the account server

---------------------
(online servers = 1 , online players = 0 , max players =0
(name server) created a succesfull conection to the login server
-------------

if that is wrong then it means that the settings of game server are complete wrong

then check the game server on his own , see if it says

--------------
trying to conect to login server (account server)
succesfully conected to login server
succesfully conected to npc server
---------------------------------

if all this stuff works , then i aim sure that you can login , if still not then it is definaly the game version (search for a older version then on the net , or use a other client that you find on the net )

if it then inst your game version then i dont know where the problem can be
becoues whit a error then the game server shut down
whit wrong settings doesnt it not connect to the account server
whit a wrong client then it seems that everything works fine exept that it refuse to login

i hope this helps

Greets From The Crasher
Old 10/21/2008, 02:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crasher View Post
to add a point that funhacker forgot

do you got the right version of the game ??
if you got a wrong version ( like the newest version of eudemons ) to conect to your server ( a old server) then it give that error to

or let me say , if you use the acme client to conect on a old server then it is posseble that it says that it is down (not sure of it , but i got that problem before )

it can be on differend things , wrong ip number , no ping , no conection to the server
firewall that is blocking ... everything that prevents a right conection to the game server can give trouble

but like you say that you get only the message that server is down does means that the account server is working (so it is on the right ip , otherwhise it says ... account not found or wrong pass)

so the thing i can suggest , see what version you use for the server , then use the right version

see if you putted the right stuff in the game server (internet port , to your ip instead to 127.0.0.1)

see on the account server if the game server is conected to the account server

---------------------
(online servers = 1 , online players = 0 , max players =0
(name server) created a succesfull conection to the login server
-------------

if that is wrong then it means that the settings of game server are complete wrong

then check the game server on his own , see if it says

--------------
trying to conect to login server (account server)
succesfully conected to login server
succesfully conected to npc server
---------------------------------

if all this stuff works , then i aim sure that you can login , if still not then it is definaly the game version (search for a older version then on the net , or use a other client that you find on the net )

if it then inst your game version then i dont know where the problem can be
becoues whit a error then the game server shut down
whit wrong settings doesnt it not connect to the account server
whit a wrong client then it seems that everything works fine exept that it refuse to login

i hope this helps

Greets From The Crasher
wrong client version wont give you a failed to connect it will crash from incorrect sql queries
Old 10/25/2008, 00:51   #6

Still can't connect with Hamchi's IP

Here is a screenshot and my oem.ini file .. anyone can tell me what's wrong ... i use client 1083
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2008-10-24 18-48-48.jpg (23.2 KB, 30 views)
Attached Files
File Type: rar oem.rar (294 Bytes, 8 views)
Old 10/25/2008, 04:43   #7

Check if your Oem is set right to your server
a simple mistake of your server name in the oem can mess it up
so make sure there the same exactly as u set it in the server
Old 10/25/2008, 05:17   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockker View Post
Check if your Oem is set right to your server
a simple mistake of your server name in the oem can mess it up
so make sure there the same exactly as u set it in the server
Thnks.. fixed.. it was a mistake in server name.
Old 10/25/2008, 05:48   #9

your welcome
Old 11/16/2008, 18:55   #10

acct server shutdown

im playing on a pserver and the acct server will run fine then for no apparent reason it will shut down without and error message. ive tried reloading all servers with fresh files and it will run for bout 24 hours then shuts down. after that it will only stay up for a few min then goes down.i have a very good dsl connection and all the files are clean. any info would be helpful.
Old 11/17/2008, 01:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowjack69 View Post
im playing on a pserver and the acct server will run fine then for no apparent reason it will shut down without and error message. ive tried reloading all servers with fresh files and it will run for bout 24 hours then shuts down. after that it will only stay up for a few min then goes down.i have a very good dsl connection and all the files are clean. any info would be helpful.
you mean your trying to fix ACE eO?