Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

answer me pls fast ..

Discussion on answer me pls fast .. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 09/16/2008, 19:47   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,581
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterdark View Post
okay guys .. but now i got some questions... i searched bt i didnt find...

1. why my db is with funny latters like 蓝色深邃 ...cq_itemtype ... why they arent like normale names..
2.i can summon any euds.. all are dead and have 1 loyalaity -.- .. i need help
3. how can i make it that monster drops eo270 cards .. and all other ep giving items ..
4.how to add new accounts ? ( any chancge witout website) ?
5.npc just saying some like that . 蓝色深邃 .. how to make them saying normal words?
6.how to add items like SpecialExpBallPackB ..

thats all for the first...
im sorry for the much questions but each ppl start from 0 ^^
1-translate
2-SEARCH for unlimited msg server
3-SEARCH it, pserver all things guide have it
4-too in pserver all things guide...
5-again translating
6-they are in db lol
Old 09/16/2008, 20:18   #17

elite*gold: 66
hm.. why i cant drop my lulu ? ... i got one but cant drop him .. and rofl ... what code from specialexpballpackb ?... and whr i can make my eud composing rate higher ?
Old 09/17/2008, 04:29   #18

Quote:
fok u nuub... then keep ur mind! and shut up ur mouth! ... u are the spammer here not me !!! u always spam with that i am should be a spammer but you are the spammer
SPAMMER STFU USE SEARCH BUTTON BETTER THAN SPAMMING THEW FORUMS WITH NEW USELESS THREADS
Old 09/17/2008, 08:18   #19

um... why my account server and msg server and npc server wont work anymore ? ...yesterday they worked fine and now they dont work anymore... pls answer.. i want to make my server =)
EDIT: i got it to work now xD ..
but for translating my monsters .. whr do i know what what is ?... i cant change name when i dont know what monster it is -.- ..
Old 09/17/2008, 10:28   #20

omg... i changed something in db and now when im trying to log in the server says.. ERROR:Connection with server in-terrupet pls re-login.. what i need to do that i can login ?

EDIT: and necron shut up ur mouth! u are here the spammer not me!
Old 09/17/2008, 10:46   #21

Double poster
Old 09/17/2008, 12:38   #22

Quote:
omg... i changed something in db and now when im trying to log in the server says.. ERROR:Connection with server in-terrupet pls re-login.. what i need to do that i can login ?

EDIT: and necron shut up ur mouth! u are here the spammer not me!
no one knows? pls i need the answer fast... i cannt connect ... it always say ERROR:Connection with server in-terrupet pls re-login... how can i do it that i can login again ?...