Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services!

Discussion on [Helping Topic] 24/7 Helping Services! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/17/2008, 17:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
hey E.M.E

Afriend of mine runs a server on witch i worked but there are still some bugs that i cant get to fix

an eudemon that reaches 85* makes a Drop to lvl 1 loyalyty 0 and cant be summoned anymore
Eudemon Tears is not working on them

do you know how to fix it ??

Thx in advance

Sulu
Old 08/17/2008, 17:37   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulumar View Post
hey E.M.E

Afriend of mine runs a server on witch i worked but there are still some bugs that i cant get to fix

an eudemon that reaches 85* makes a Drop to lvl 1 loyalyty 0 and cant be summoned anymore

Thx in advance

Sulu
he need a new unlimited MsgServer... to launch the server files with it so u can go more than 85 Stars with eudemons... you can find them around Eudemons pserver hosting section.. i can't give u a link because it depends on his server files he need to search one suit his Files...
Old 08/19/2008, 09:01   #18

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulumar View Post
hey E.M.E

Thx in advance

Sulu
Ok here u go its a link to the unlimited message server jsut extract it into the gameserver folder and it should run like a charm

Dont Forget to hit the thnx Button
Old 08/19/2008, 23:56   #19

i made the server now it works my client 2 but how can i change eudemon star example if i have a 12* eudemon how can i change to 30* or higher is there an tool cause all i found is eudemon stats changer....?
Old 08/20/2008, 01:58   #20

yea thats the tool you need.. setup the config of the tool to connect to your server database ... then scan for the player name you need to change his eudemons... and when u add higher stats the GR goes higher... More GR means more stars and make sure u edit the chksum to get the modifie working...
Old 08/20/2008, 09:58   #21

Why do you rlly need thank, you leeched many of ahmedpotop's work... :/
Old 08/20/2008, 13:10   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
Why do you rlly need thank, you leeched many of ahmedpotop's work... :/
what makes you sure it his works? i can spam everyone works and say there mine?.... would you beleive all this? don't think so... i was one of alpha and i released what i done for them because they don't deserve having it alone... they are stupid peoples exept g0d -.-

Edit: you could have your own topic asking this dont spam my forums asking about them ... this is help topic.
Old 08/20/2008, 13:30   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.M.E View Post
what makes you sure it his works? i can spam everyone works and say there mine?.... would you beleive all this? don't think so... i was one of alpha and i released what i done for them because they don't deserve having it alone... they are stupid peoples exept g0d -.-

Edit: you could have your own topic asking this dont spam my forums asking about them ... this is help topic.
you NOOB STFU we all know your a ******* noob that leached ahmed works nooob jackA$$ -.- you did **** for alpha you dont even know what is db noob you only make those weapons coz ahmed help you with the db part NOOB

Edit(By Ahmed not Crusher)
E.M.E the Source Codes Are MINE Not Yours
the Warrior Weapon System Me and Crusher helped ya with
How to Add New Weapons Webert of Alpha Team taught u how to get Skills and Effects to work
So **** Off and haha i wonder if u know how to even add a small new eudemon
Dude STFU u just Replaced Weapons No more and for ur known i have removed ur Weapon system from Alpha and yes Alpha now works with the normal Wepons not ur ******* Replace System
Adding Weapons is the easy thing than Adding Eud at least
The Source codes u just leeched from me and posted it here i Respected u u didnt so **** off i dont want to flame again to u
Old 08/20/2008, 17:22   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by erreway View Post
you NOOB STFU we all know your a ******* noob that leached ahmed works nooob jackA$$ -.- you did **** for alpha you dont even know what is db noob you only make those weapons coz ahmed help you with the db part NOOB

Edit(By Ahmed not Crusher)
E.M.E the Source Codes Are MINE Not Yours
the Warrior Weapon System Me and Crusher helped ya with
How to Add New Weapons Webert of Alpha Team taught u how to get Skills and Effects to work
So **** Off and haha i wonder if u know how to even add a small new eudemon
Dude STFU u just Replaced Weapons No more and for ur known i have removed ur Weapon system from Alpha and yes Alpha now works with the normal Wepons not ur ******* Replace System
Adding Weapons is the easy thing than Adding Eud at least
The Source codes u just leeched from me and posted it here i Respected u u didnt so **** off i dont want to flame again to u

why is it just cause your a part of alpha? you helped me... beside good luck...
Old 08/20/2008, 22:35   #25

k good E.M.E would you please go to ur Source codes give credits to me (its ahmed here not Crusher)
Old 08/21/2008, 16:30   #26

Received Thanks: 1,581
how to fix castles lol?^^+
plaese do not give me any full db!
Old 08/23/2008, 23:37   #27

Cool

Hi guys i'm new and I'd like to know if there's any way to get the knights of the round table feature to work, i have d/loaded the 4 click and go server and i've already read alot of helpful posts on adding weapons, eudemons and the fixing of compose rates, these things i've already implemented into the server, also i need help with the castle building.

thanks in advance.
Old 08/24/2008, 00:18   #28

Received Thanks: 1,581
for the castle fix go to offical thread
and the only one server with working knights is alpha i think
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2008, 09:54   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by erreway View Post
k good E.M.E would you please go to ur Source codes give credits to me (its ahmed here not Crusher)
I dun think he will give credits to you.. :/
Old 08/26/2008, 14:49   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
I dun think he will give credits to you.. :/
You guys want Credits? here...

C <(Credits goes to english for the letter C)
R <(Credits goes to english for the letter R)
E <(Credits goes to english for the letter E)
D <(Credits goes to english for the letter D)
I <(Credits goes to english for the letter I)
T <(Credits goes to english for the letter T)
S <(Credits goes to english for the letter S)

Have a happy credited day
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread