Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for ppl

Discussion on Looking for ppl within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for ppl

looking for ppl with experienced knowledge in the database to help me with running my server , their are strict rules, so ws me with what u can do, and ill send u a pm if i think you can help, you wont be answered if u only know basic stuff which even noobs can do. i already know most stuff in database, but its just a bit too much for me to handle on my own so im only looking For Experienced Users with the Database.
Old 06/16/2008, 22:12   #2

aww, right now when i wanted to go play on AceEo, u messed it up lol, jk, im a noob at all that database stuff xD hope u get it up and running soon ^_^
Old 06/16/2008, 22:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by =.= View Post
aww, right now when i wanted to go play on AceEo, u messed it up lol, jk, im a noob at all that database stuff xD hope u get it up and running soon ^_^
huh? lol? what did i mess up, server will be up soon lol just some unexpected thing that happened and who are you lol "=.=" <--- u should have picked a better name lol
Old 06/17/2008, 18:14   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by haciveli View Post
huh? lol? what did i mess up, server will be up soon lol just some unexpected thing that happened and who are you lol "=.=" <--- u should have picked a better name lol
xD i like the name =.= xD Anyway, server still shows offline :/
Old 06/17/2008, 18:38   #5

Received Thanks: 1,066
haciveli send me pm with what problem you have i might be able to help you
Old 06/17/2008, 20:21   #6

i dnt have any problems lol, i just need som1 to help me run my server cos im the only 1 managing it right now, and its quite alot of work for 1 man to do by himself, so i need to know what experience u have
Old 06/17/2008, 21:18   #7

Received Thanks: 1,066
lol, mysql, mssql, java, c++, wow developer, l2 developer, IT consultant, need much ? well i cannot assist you on 24/7 but if you need help just let me know