Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Because i want mage!

Discussion on Because i want mage! within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Because i want mage!

Hello, couple days ago i wanted to play eudemons online again, so i've started to look for a server which got balanced pets, but untill now i've downloaded about 6 servers (my download speed is at 100kb/s) and only Demons reloaded from all of them is balanced, but i rather play on medium-high rate servers (I just like my pets to be 1k* in couple of days, cause it looks nice). My questions to players and owners, is there any other high or med rate server which got balanced pets? If theres no high or med rate it can be low, its just i prefer higher rates.

What do i mean by balanced? Mostly mage pets are non convertible which makes mages unable to fight other players, saint dragon is useless when it comes to private servers because You cant get higher then 300-500*, other convertible demons mostly gets Matk&Mdef and nothing else so they die in 1-2 hits from mobs... I am looking for server which lets convertible mage pets to gain Matk-Mdef-Pdef-HP so that Mages can fight warrior classes and not die in the first CC.
Old 08/23/2011, 11:06   #2

Received Thanks: 1,242
Phoenyx Rysing(50 point compose rate unless on x10 event then 1* compose)

forgotten realms( last time i played it was around 20-30 point compose then they have x2 compose rate events so it goes up to 40-60 somewhere around that)

thunder online( 70-40 point compose rate depending on the type of pets)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2011, 14:06   #3

I see, just to make sure, You're sure about the pets balance? 2 hours to download the client is alot of time, thanks for the answer.
Old 08/25/2011, 14:12   #4

You really don't know how to play Eo? You need 3 good pets to be able to fight with warrior, you need 1 warrior and 2 mages using thunder with your char when you`re pking. The warrior pet should be warrior pdef mdef or saint dragon and converge it. Saint dragons can get even over 10k stars if it`s a server with composing limit 99999 or such but stars aren't everything.