Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item/NPC Usage

Discussion on Item/NPC Usage within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Item/NPC Usage

Well, me and some friends are starting up our own p-server and it works good the only thing that bugs us is the fact that:
-we cant use items..:S right-click, hotkey, we've tried it all, doesnt work.
-we cant talk to npc's, when u click on it, they don't talk to u..:S

Can anyone help us:S plz.
Old 05/21/2008, 16:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
download other server files ? lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Suche] Komplette item.eix/epk, icon.eix/epk, item proto und item list
12/25/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hey =) Wie die Überschrift schon sagt, suche ich eine komplette item.eix/epk, icon.eix/epk, item proto und item list am liebsten noch von den Waffen von .darki und den ganzen neuen Rüstungen/Schilden/Helmen, da ich überhaupt nicht weiß wie man dass zB mit der item proto macht und wenn ich sie einfach nur ersetze, wie zB durch die "Waffen" item proto von .darki sind die ganzen neuen Rüstungen weg .... Ich hoffe irgendjemand könnte das machen, weil es bestimmt nicht nur für mich hilfreich ist...
[QUESTION] CE USAGE
10/12/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
is luna online server base? if someone can answer dis i can help hacking dis game! i never played luna,
PrizeNPC usage
08/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Does anyone even use the PrizeNPC in private servers. I see people posting for help on how to award items, CPs, etc... The great thing about PrizeNPC is it is designed to award almost anything to anyone on the server and be available almost instantly. It isn't that hard to program it into your server. Those using binaries already have the advantage that it is already programmed in. Back to my question. Anyone using the PrizeNPC?
SV Usage Guide?
08/05/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Before you flame me for posting about SV, READ my post! I'm not looking for a cracking guide or any of that jazz, Just a simple usage guide, there is one for a really old version of SV, but it's nowhere near the same functions as the current version. I have a purchased account with SV, and Some of the manual isn't very clear due to bad translation, and mostly with the item pickup options and a few other parts of the bot I'm not completely clear with how they work, If anybody has a link to a...