Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Original EO boss drops.

Discussion on Original EO boss drops. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Original EO boss drops.

can anyone provide me with a link to a DB that has unmodified bosses... boses that drops reds vios yellows and gears instead of ep cards? just like official EO drops... ive searched the forum but couln't find anything that i need. i guess this is upto the owners of servers who has unmodified db for bosses.

Thanks in advance.
Old 07/12/2011, 02:33   #2

Perhaps there is none. Maybe adjusting the drops on your server wouild make yours like that which you require. Just a suggestion.
Old 07/12/2011, 02:42   #3

yh but that wouldnt make it exactly the same as official EO drops.... what if i used the cq_dropitemrule straight out of the DB of chinese server.... im not making a server im just testing something.
Old 07/14/2011, 06:21   #4

you could try that but it would be just easier to do it ur self go on the orginal EO and go kill boss`s see what they drop right it down then modify it ur self :P creating a server always takes Tons of Editing and re-editing and even more re-editing lol thats why lots of ppl dont like to make servers :P b/c its so much work
Old 07/14/2011, 13:45   #5

perhaps you don't know who i am, but that's ok, and yh that could work the way you say it but that would be too much work... i don't need this info anymore because it was only a little experiment.

BTW i was the owner of RevolutionEO server, and as i can see every single server has got a bit of mine in it....some....even a whole lot of it :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/14/2011, 17:04   #6

lol i know who you are but this wasent an awnser just for u but all new players that come to see what questions were, and what they can do also im using ur client

Thanks btw :P
Old 07/20/2011, 17:48   #7

i gues just got look for a very old db , that sould have the defaults.. ill try find one
Thanks
1 User