Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]how to make client setup.exe after my server done??

Discussion on [HELP]how to make client setup.exe after my server done?? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP]how to make client setup.exe after my server done??

post image manual instruction please also video~
Old 05/30/2011, 21:16   #2

elite*gold: 0
There are tutorials/guides on the forum that show you how to make a setup for your client. Please stop spamming the forums and use the search function.
Thanks
4 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE]Pserver - Server+Client setup
04/23/2023 - Eve Online - 17 Replies
Yo, I luckily found a little guide for how to create an eve online pserver, so I decided to share it with you, credits go to '' EVEmulator '' Server Setup Client setup
how to make setup on my server???
06/05/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 10 Replies
hello guys i have already done my eudemon private server yesterday and its working !! but i wanna upload it and for upload it need to know how to make it setup first so can u help me please? dont tell me search please .....
How to setup static ip+portforward+make server public nonhamachi
04/23/2009 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey guys. I was looking around on the forum and saw that alot of people have problems port forwarding their router to make their server public nonhamachi so i decided to make a guide First we need to set up a static ip so you can open ports on your router. Go to start and find run then type cmd in the box and press enter. And you should have a little black window open. Now type in ipconfig /all and find your standard gateway Now write that down or keep the window open. Then go into...
How to setup static ip+portforward+make server public nonhamachi
04/21/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys. I was looking around on the forum and saw that alot of people have problems port forwarding their router to make their server public nonhamachi so i decided to make a guide First we need to set up a static ip so you can open ports on your router. Go to start and find run then type cmd in the box and press enter. And you should have a little black window open. Now type in ipconfig /all and find your standard gateway Now write that down or keep the window open. Then go into...