Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warehouse

Discussion on Warehouse within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warehouse

How do I check if a player has an item in the Warehouse ?
Which is the type used ?
Old 01/18/2016, 18:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
I haven't looked in to this but why would you need to do this?
you could always change the monopoly of the items so they cannot put it in warehouse anymore so you won't need to check it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]WareHouse
04/19/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello guys, i tried many times include the data for souls but did not work Code: ConquerItem item = null; if (item.Purification.Available) { ItemAddingStabilization stabilization = new ItemAddingStabilization(false); if (item.Purification.Available)
[Help]Warehouse
03/16/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I how are-you ? Me i'm fine :mofo:, I have a problem with my warehouse : when i open the warehouse i can't put a item in this, for example I want put a sword in my warehouse, I can't, I d'ont have a error message in my error system servor part or client part. Please I need some help :( #I use game_rev34083
VIP Warehouse
12/12/2013 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Does anybody hear know the window id for the warehouse window, when using VIP? I know it's generaldata with the openwindow/opendialog subtype, but can't figure out the window id. I've looked in a few sources, but all I found was 568, but it doesn't seem to work. To be specific, patch 5517.
Warehouse
06/30/2011 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
Has there been a way to fix the warehouse yet? I have read through several threads but havent seen anything yet.
Warehouse pw
08/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
Is there an way the bypass orsomething warehouse pw there whas tread but i cant find it anymore .. plz help me!