Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]New Cronus NPC Locations.

Discussion on [Release]New Cronus NPC Locations. within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]New Cronus NPC Locations.

Pretty Self Explanatory, Theres a Couple Of Modifactions i've done to fit my server.
  • Entire Cq_npc
  • For Booths Please Check
  • Do As You Please, Add as you please.
Enjoy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (35.5 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (39.1 KB, 117 views)
Attached Files
File Type: txt New Cronus NPC Locations..txt (398.9 KB, 165 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/23/2015, 13:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Well, i didn't check it yet but if this the new locations for the new map then
BIG Thanks !

edited:
not working, same as the old positions.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Release - New Market/Cronus
04/20/2020 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 42 Replies
Ok so since allot of people basically have New cronus now and other people also want to add it i will share it. With the files im going to include, Simply Paste it all from this one into yours. EXCEPT - Ini folder / Ani Folder, open them and add them accordingly. anything with the name ADD on it, You have to add/replace them For example Open your Ani folder open MiniMap Ctrl + F 1000 Find Cronus map 1000
[RELEASE] New Cronus Map - without stands
07/09/2019 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Ok since I spotted already few similar questions considering cronus map and stands under there - yes lacking of free space to use :) Here we go - simple patch for everyone who wish to make New cronus map - without stands ;) so this: http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee313/hio77/fr uitstand.jpg will be cleaned from main places ;)
[RELEASE] New Cronus BOOTH Locations
05/13/2017 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
For all the lazy people who have or want to add the new cronus, but cant be bothered to moving Booth locations around well im going to share mine so its easy for you guys :) Cq_dynanpc , Delete the old ones add the news ones Simples Feel free to delete the names on the booths, its just a copy from my DB enjoy
[Release] Midnight Ori, Anc Wood, Omnom, Snowtruffle locations Ruins of Surmia
04/23/2013 - GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
close this topic plz. i decided to only guestfarm from now on, due to the vast number of guildmembers spreading around the gathering maps.. for further coordinates go here: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/gw2-hacks-bots-c heats-exploits/2501818-midnight-abaddons-mund-ori- omnom-holz-etc-4.html#post22279825