Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Darkblade EO Database + Client

Discussion on [Release] Darkblade EO Database + Client within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old 12/14/2016, 12:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberghoser1 View Post
What are you talking about? The link is fine.
i talking about link file Darkblade EO Database + Client is no available anymore..
why Tears of Sorrow Server+Client map on cronus i can'not go to the market..

how to add item eudemon and etc in shopping mall
Old 12/16/2016, 03:05   #17

Darkblade EO Database + Client ..file is dead my friend pleasee reupload back ..i need that pleaseee.
Old 12/18/2016, 08:25   #18

Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by watanbi View Post
Darkblade EO Database + Client ..file is dead my friend pleasee reupload back ..i need that pleaseee.
Again... the link is fine,
Old 12/18/2016, 08:53   #19

Unhappy

why i cannot see folder DarkBladeEO Somebody help me ...what should i do
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture1.jpg (7.9 KB, 37 views)
Old 12/22/2016, 05:40   #20

Cyberghost ..i have some issue i hope you could help me ..is Urgent

Quote:
Again... the link is fine,
i don see that File In MegaFile..why did i do something wrong or i must register that website in mega.?
Old 03/12/2017, 17:50   #21

Quote:
The viruses are within the client, not the db/server.
will virus harm my pc?
Old 03/14/2017, 06:00   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by paksu95 View Post
will virus harm my pc?
Yes it will, the ramnit variant is a nasty one, I suggest you deploy the client in a VM, run a scan in there, see what files are quarantined then replace them with clean one from another client, then use the clean client on your pc.
Old 04/20/2017, 05:20   #23

@ yoo so many patch files on diffrent folders.. idk which one to do 1st i tried all of em but they all diffrent when u enter in game.. sometimes some items are missing..
@ also i tried a lot of account cuz some acc still in msql and lots of differents pets not in shopping mall??? how did they get em?? and i seen on client folder screenshots theres is much more items and gears... that are missing in game????
Old 04/23/2017, 15:50   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by raizenkaizer View Post
@ yoo so many patch files on diffrent folders.. idk which one to do 1st i tried all of em but they all diffrent when u enter in game.. sometimes some items are missing..
@ also i tried a lot of account cuz some acc still in msql and lots of differents pets not in shopping mall??? how did they get em?? and i seen on client folder screenshots theres is much more items and gears... that are missing in game????
You do realise that you are asking me questions about something I shared 2 years ago right? Like I said in first post, I don't provide support on this, I don't even play EO anymore.
Old 10/29/2017, 02:05   #25

something missing on ACCServer Folder the one u have to open it someting like "Accountserver Version 6.127 ETC" that thing is missing on dat folder
Old 03/23/2020, 19:41   #26

2020 and its still fine
Thanks
1 User