Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Marzell's AMAZING Boss-Hunting Hack!!!

Discussion on Marzell's AMAZING Boss-Hunting Hack!!! within the EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/26/2008, 14:27   #16

elite*gold: 0
Nice...
I will get stronger and i will use it...Iam only lvl 50 >.<
Old 10/26/2008, 20:43   #17

I am Obama and i support this topic.
Old 10/26/2008, 21:32   #18

Lol even i don't know when it will be released, but i guess you guys just have to wait :/

edit: you don't have to give me all the credit there was a few other friends that made it with me
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2008, 23:20   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Test2007 View Post
I am Obama and i support this topic.
offtopic: ive heard Obama is from Timor Timor, somewhere in Indonesia...

btw, what programming did u use? how u obtain "the boss is life or dead" info? wanna share the secret?

-puNKiey
Old 10/27/2008, 06:55   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkiey View Post
offtopic: ive heard Obama is from Timor Timor, somewhere in Indonesia...

btw, what programming did u use? how u obtain "the boss is life or dead" info? wanna share the secret?

-puNKiey
**** these people are the reasons why people don't release ****
Old 10/27/2008, 09:29   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzell View Post
**** these people are the reasons why people don't release ****
pardon me, you dont have to talk trash... im just asking,nicely... if you dont want to share it, just say NO. Simple as that...
Old 10/28/2008, 07:44   #22

*removed by Vulcanraven*
Old 10/31/2008, 14:04   #23

Any news on this Marzel? Hows it going? :P
Old 10/31/2008, 14:22   #24

Talking

Lol, you really believe such AMAAAAZING hack will ever come out?

This guy is nothing but a pile of junk - he haven't released a single thing till now, yet still every post he have made is full of vanity and derogation. Just take your time and view his profile.

Sheesh
Old 10/31/2008, 15:18   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by picadilly View Post
Lol, you really believe such AMAAAAZING hack will ever come out?

This guy is nothing but a pile of junk - he haven't released a single thing till now, yet still every post he have made is full of vanity and derogation. Just take your time and view his profile.

Sheesh
I have already completed the hack 2 hours ago, people like you are the reason i made in not public, i am only releasing it to people worthy of it and i made it anti-public . only 14 people have gotten it so far from e*pvp and 8 without e*pvp.
Old 10/31/2008, 21:07   #26

tbh im not so sure something like this is possible:S to make something of this magnitude would require extensive research and study of how EO is coded and how everything works before you could even begin to work on it not to mention being proficient with not only the language EO is written in but whichever language is chosen to write the program...i just cant believe something like this could be written and working in multiple maps in as much time as you have said...i think your talking out of your *** lol...its a good idea in theory but i think you tried to do it and failed so you just claimed you werent releasing it to the public
Old 11/01/2008, 01:35   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbuza View Post
tbh im not so sure something like this is possible:S to make something of this magnitude would require extensive research and study of how EO is coded and how everything works before you could even begin to work on it not to mention being proficient with not only the language EO is written in but whichever language is chosen to write the program...i just cant believe something like this could be written and working in multiple maps in as much time as you have said...i think your talking out of your *** lol...its a good idea in theory but i think you tried to do it and failed so you just claimed you werent releasing it to the public
I've been working on it for 56 Days, that's kind of long despise the fact that this hack was created by 7 of the best EO Hack Coders.
Trust me just because you haven't seen many eo hacks doesn't mean this one is impossible.
Old 11/02/2008, 03:49   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marzell View Post
I have already completed the hack 2 hours ago, people like you are the reason i made in not public, i am only releasing it to people worthy of it and i made it anti-public . only 14 people have gotten it so far from e*pvp and 8 without e*pvp.

IF I MAY BE SO BOLD:

Dont take complete offense to this, but what would be the point of posting that you will be releasing a cheat, arguing with the idiots thats r begging for said cheat b4 you specifically mention that it has not been fully completed, say that you have an uncompleted cheat but dont ask for any help(i figure since u have ur "elite team", and then once u claim to have finished this program only state that you will not be releasing it due to leechers. Now i doubt your new to this forum or any forums that has some sort of cheat tool. There will always be the beggars and the leechers. But if you truly in the back of your mind know that you cant handle flamers, then you shouldn't even mention development, or even a possible release.

~Edit~

let me say this, if you did create such a thing, congratulations. dont want to sound too much like an *******....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/02/2008, 10:19   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor4life View Post
please learn to read its only 75% done
I Don't think that dude is givin for free.. he's just posting 1% done and 2% done in another thread, no use, it's just "ACTING PERFECT" and that's it.
Old 11/06/2008, 07:33   #30

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
ok marzell since obviously you or anyonelse doesn't realise how EO works I will let you in on a secret some of your hack IS possible some of it is IMPOSSIBLE (unless your physically sending false packets with wrong coordinates) because the way EO works is it has a view barrier most games do to prevent memory usage (you would know this if you even knew some sort of coding).

Way it works when your hunting monsters is all IDs and Coords for monsters are stored server side in the NPC Server Memory. Server checks for your location does the math for the ranges of your view then sends only the relevant information for monsters that are within that view range.

So lets say going cell wise your view range is 5 your on cell 7,12 on a map you will only receive information about monsters ranging from a grid area of 2,7 -> 12,17.

On top of this its constantly updated memory so IDs and locations are most likely forever moving around within the soul.exe memory meaning its even harder to have it locate with a program.

Now the funniest thing I find about this is the way you brag about such a "hack" but yet you can't access memory to read current map ID.
Closed Thread