Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Elsword
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elsword JPatcher (Complete Voice Packs for all Clients)

Discussion on Elsword JPatcher (Complete Voice Packs for all Clients) within the Elsword forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/23/2013, 01:00   #391

elite*gold: 0
Having trouble again -.-
I even uninstalled and reinstalled elsword this time after uninstalling the patcher.

Old 09/23/2013, 06:18   #392

You can take "JPatcher Installer" for 20.06.2013 ??
Old 09/23/2013, 21:13   #393

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilowSmash View Post
i got some question for ... okay just one x)

i want to do my own voice (me and my friend take place on elsword 8D) and i really enjoy if we can use your jpatcher for install this voice like ... a custom patch player choose this option select voice they want to use (in this case mine) and jpatcher install it or maybe integrate more choice in jpatcher (mine <3)

it's not a problem if you can't i just want a easy way for use my pack of voices and maybe give you some idea ^^

and REALLY sorry for my very bad english x_x
So what you're trying to say is, if I could make JPatcher be able to choose other voice packs than the ones that are listed? If so I'm currently working on the next version of JPatcher which will have that option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiyatsumi View Post
Having trouble again -.-
I even uninstalled and reinstalled elsword this time after uninstalling the patcher.

If you are using windows 7 or 8 try downloading :
This way your system won't be confused whether to run x64 or x86.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koksadisow View Post
You can take "JPatcher Installer" for 20.06.2013 ??
I'm sorry but I do not understand you're question.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2013, 04:27   #394

Quote:
So what you're trying to say is, if I could make JPatcher be able to choose other voice packs than the ones that are listed? If so I'm currently working on the next version of JPatcher which will have that option.
really ? *^* you are the best

i really enjoy that news i can make my project complete RECORD ALL ELSWORD VOICE BY MY OWN *^* player voice for player *^*
Old 09/24/2013, 17:35   #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecalis View Post

If you are using windows 7 or 8 try downloading :
This way your system won't be confused whether to run x64 or x86.

I'm sorry but I do not understand you're question.
I'm using that one... And that's the error that pops up...
Old 09/24/2013, 18:57   #396

I have it in my Elsword file but It's says "Please run JPatcher in your Elsword Directory" Please help
Old 09/25/2013, 17:16   #397

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiyatsumi View Post
I'm using that one... And that's the error that pops up...
Did you try running it as administrator? If you did and it still didn't work, I'm sorry but I have no fix for it, it may be because the user you are currently using doesn't have admin rights or maybe JPatcher is not compatible with your system's coding so it can't get the needed rights to access the files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KawaiiKonata View Post
I have it in my Elsword file but It's says "Please run JPatcher in your Elsword Directory" Please help
Are you sure it's in the same folder as "elsword.exe"? not the shortcut but the actual application. If it is, the name of your elsword patcher should exactly be "elsword.exe" all lower-case.
Old 09/26/2013, 02:05   #398

It was working until 1.73... then I was trouble shooting here again and the win. 8 ver popped up.

I do run it as administrator, as this is the only used on this computer/laptop.

Thanks for your time... and it's an amazing app for Elsword :3, thanks for all the hard work.

The error keeps mentioning JIT debugger, would that have anything to do with it?

Again thanks for all the hard work on this great Jpatcher
Old 10/05/2013, 10:25   #399

Hey ummm i download the win8 verison and when i want to put the patcher in elsword i cant find elsword :I idk why its on my desktop but i cant find it on list.
Old 10/06/2013, 21:04   #400

i'm not sure if i screwed up my elsword or if its from the JPatcher but i'm not getting any text from the NPC's or my character > the intro, etc
Old 10/07/2013, 03:42   #401

Does this work for ESPH???
Old 10/07/2013, 06:17   #402

you need a bypass sir to make this work on ESPH
Old 10/07/2013, 15:02   #403

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyukiKawaiix3 View Post
Hey ummm i download the win8 verison and when i want to put the patcher in elsword i cant find elsword :I idk why its on my desktop but i cant find it on list.
Right click the one on your desktop then click open file location, install it in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keli00 View Post

i'm not sure if i screwed up my elsword or if its from the JPatcher but i'm not getting any text from the NPC's or my character > the intro, etc
JPatcher doesn't affect the game texts it only changes the audio files, the texts shown are on the server side, there might be something wrong with the server.
Old 10/07/2013, 22:19   #404

oh, xD sorry i forgot to repost/ update my message > somehow when i restarted my pc it fixed it o/
Old 10/09/2013, 17:41   #405

So did anyone figure out how to run the JPatcher in the current version of NA Elsword yet? From the Halloween Patch effectively stopped the JPatcher game client working before the loading screen.
Closed Thread

Tags
change, elsword, language, patcher, voice