Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > The Elder Scrolls Online
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

This game not popular?

Discussion on This game not popular? within the The Elder Scrolls Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/30/2014, 10:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLooD420 View Post
No.
a copy of wow are you kidding?
these are two completely different games which have mayve 2-3 things in common!
or may you can tell a the commons, if it is a copy...
and well.. wow was not the first mmorpg, so is wow too a copy..

anyway, i like the game a lot and I cant understand too why there are such a low theardnumber here =o
Old 04/30/2014, 10:51   #17

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
Seriously, do you have any proof for what you're saying? Why would they not fix a bug which has been reported back when the game was in Beta? It doesn't even make sense and sounds just like another method to start flame against the game.

And this right here is our, or rather Zenimax' problem. People always compare any MMO to World of Warcraft and tend to forget that there's no such thing like a "perfect game". Yet in their eyes, whenever something's new, it has to be like WoW. If it isn't, flame it. If it is, flame it, because it copied WoW. They cannot win either way.
There are no "hard proof", but a huge amount of people that duped said that they knew the bug from a long time ago.

Also it started withing the first week, it's a major dupe bug, it can't have been discovered in 3 days, it was there to begin with, since if you go check HOW it worked you'll see that it takes some heavy tricks to make it work, not everyone would have had the time to test every angle for duping withing such short window of time, they had to have known it long before.

And I'll take the word of the guy who duped over the fake "we've banned everyone" zenimax saying it.
Old 04/30/2014, 12:37   #18

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenDark View Post
There are no "hard proof", but a huge amount of people that duped said that they knew the bug from a long time ago.

Also it started withing the first week, it's a major dupe bug, it can't have been discovered in 3 days, it was there to begin with, since if you go check HOW it worked you'll see that it takes some heavy tricks to make it work, not everyone would have had the time to test every angle for duping withing such short window of time, they had to have known it long before.

And I'll take the word of the guy who duped over the fake "we've banned everyone" zenimax saying it.
Tell me just one reason why Zenimax should've not corrected the issue if it was known before.
Old 04/30/2014, 17:26   #19

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusago View Post
Tell me just one reason why Zenimax should've not corrected the issue if it was known before.
Tell me one reason for the dupers to lie.

Zenimax actually said the dupe lasted for only 1 day....

Look I'm not trying to bash it into oblivion, the game is GREAT, the way its maintained is not.

I'm not trying to convince people to unsub, if they enjoy it, more than welcome to it, but I won't be blinded by zenimax's CURRENT inability to handle its own game.
Old 04/30/2014, 18:34   #20

elite*gold: 1804
Received Thanks: 2,598
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenDark View Post
Tell me one reason for the dupers to lie.

Zenimax actually said the dupe lasted for only 1 day....

Look I'm not trying to bash it into oblivion, the game is GREAT, the way its maintained is not.

I'm not trying to convince people to unsub, if they enjoy it, more than welcome to it, but I won't be blinded by zenimax's CURRENT inability to handle its own game.
I don't mind your thoughts on the game, lol. Like it or not, that's none of my business. What I am talking about is that there wouldn't be any logical reason for Zenimax to knowingly let this bug exist ingame. Sure, people say they have reported the bug, but think about it for a second - what they say is probably not the truth. Those who claim this don't even have to be actual players, people are flaming games and whatnot for no reason whatsoever, they just like to hate. Why are there so many trolls and haters of literally anything out there? As I said, they just like to hate.
Old 05/01/2014, 11:25   #21

Quote:
[...] when WoW went out for first time it was flawless, fluid and so nice to play it, the feeling was if you were running optimised application, [...]
So you started playing with WoW TBC?

So long
Old 05/01/2014, 17:00   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3v4n View Post
So you started playing with WoW TBC?

So long
TBC ruined an epic game, it was perfect on release. And they fixed it with WOTLK, best mmo of all times in history.
Old 05/02/2014, 06:26   #23

The game is actually pretty good. 'course it don't compare to WoW or anything but if you look at it from a fresh perspective you'll probably have a ball if you got a group of friends. Not popular because of people's unrealistic expectations for their traditional elder scroll RPG feel in a MMORPG game.
Old 05/02/2014, 09:18   #24

Are you not making up stories? WoW perfect at launch? When did you start playing WoW? During the end of Vanilla? I really hate blind and ignorant comments like that.
Old 05/02/2014, 09:25   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by behn View Post
Are you not making up stories? WoW perfect at launch? When did you start playing WoW? During the end of Vanilla? I really hate blind and ignorant comments like that.
I played from the 1st day. It was perfect game with no bugs at release.
Old 05/02/2014, 10:39   #26

Quote:
Ok, you are just trolling. Got it.

So long
Old 05/02/2014, 15:25   #27

i enjoy the game thus far. its buggy as hell, its filled with cheats, but i keep to myself and have fun with it.

I'll probably unsub in a few months when it becomes empty like swtor and is forced to go f2p.
Old 05/04/2014, 07:02   #28

Quote:
I played WoW from day one too. So I guess you don't consider server crashes bugs, that's ok. The game took about a week to be playable.

So far I enjoy TESO. The graphics are awesome, it has an excellent story line so far, and there are many different things to do in game. I can say though that sometimes it feels like a single player game, and there are few if any times at lower levels anyone actually groups together.

I think the people you see playing from here on out are the ones that will stay for a bit. The first free month is up, and its going to cost the same as WoW from here on out.

I hope the keep adding content. So far I have not zoomed to the level cap and got bored like I have in WoW. The game has a fresh new combat system and actually takes a little skill instead of tab target and click an attack button.
Old 05/06/2014, 10:33   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiSLR View Post
The game has a fresh new combat system and actually takes a little skill instead of tab target and click an attack button.
They failed to copy Guild Wars properly, but saying something like that it takes a "little skill" is borderline retarded because I highly doubt you played wow on competitive level, because it is very hard to actually play that and only the most skilled players have achieved anything special in the game. And it's like that in every mmo game.
Old 05/06/2014, 21:36   #30

The game is not popular because it's a copy of WoW, which everyone knows and played already, why bothering TESO if there's WoW... That's why this game failed, and every other new MMORPG sucks, they think if they copy a successful game like WoW then it will success as well. False.

People are bored, this is why games like ArcheAge which offer new things WILL success.