Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dragonica > Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DSEE THQ / JUU 1.0 (7.80 lots of fixes)

Discussion on DSEE THQ / JUU 1.0 (7.80 lots of fixes) within the Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Dragonica category.

Old 09/18/2009, 02:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommym15 View Post
I assume this version will be no more spectacular than the last.

I'm not sure how you could call that a hack except for the ability to freeze Z axis. Seeing as how the CD hack doesn't work (or only certain attacks? lol okay) the mana hack doesn't work, and the vacuum isn't a real vacuum.

How is this a "hack" at all?
I don't know, maybe ask the people that botted to 60 with it.
Old 09/18/2009, 02:10   #17

Quote:
I assume this version will be no more spectacular than the last.

I'm not sure how you could call that a hack except for the ability to freeze Z axis. Seeing as how the CD hack doesn't work (or only certain attacks? lol okay) the mana hack doesn't work, and the vacuum isn't a real vacuum.

How is this a "hack" at all?
the word hack is vague, but anything that alters gameplay in advantage of others is a hack in my definition
Old 09/18/2009, 02:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by touchmemore View Post
deleting hackshield just give me an error about failing to update and then another popup staing anti-hacking tool not detected.
try launching dragonica normally to let hackshield update.

Hack, is a pretty defined term its an addition to a piece of software the developer did not intent for.

Besides, i would call effective godmode, unlimited mana, speed movement, teleport, removed cooldown and the ability to bot a good 24 hours nothing less than a hack.
Old 09/18/2009, 02:15   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
I don't know, maybe ask the people that botted to 60 with it.
I suppose Hunter doesn't work for your hack? Seeing as I get no infinite MP when it is turned on, and no skills that are spammable (save for their animation, which counts for nothing).

Everything loads up fine after about 10 tries, but hey, I'd be willing if these hacks actually worked.

As for botting to 60 - lol. Normal attack all the way? No thanks I'd rather play legit and launch things to AAS; this is waaaaaaaay faster.

Feel free to fix it so that it works for all classes, because otherwise I don't see this as a USEFUL "hack" at all.
Old 09/18/2009, 02:16   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
try launching dragonica normally to let hackshield update.
Doesnt work.

EDIT: it's working :O, not because of the hshield, this is just my 10th time trying. At least it loaded, bot still doesnt work.
Old 09/18/2009, 02:17   #21

Quote:
I suppose Hunter doesn't work for your hack? Seeing as I get no infinite MP when it is turned on, and no skills that are spammable (save for their animation, which counts for nothing).

Everything loads up fine after about 10 tries, but hey, I'd be willing if these hacks actually worked.

As for botting to 60 - lol. Normal attack all the way? No thanks I'd rather play legit and launch things to AAS; this is waaaaaaaay faster.

Feel free to fix it so that it works for all classes, because otherwise I don't see this as a USEFUL "hack" at all.
Legit = hours of wasted life
This program = days of wasted electricity

Your choice
Old 09/18/2009, 02:19   #22

Quote:

Even if you could only use autoattack, by botting in mission maps the Exp is quite good for actually doing nothing.
Secondly i don't have to justify myself to you, there are enough people that appreciate it.
Old 09/18/2009, 02:22   #23

Kane don't mind him, he's an IAH guy who's ****** off because not enough people donated for it (LOL) instead can you actually read the reports? :x
Old 09/18/2009, 02:26   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by axzndnn View Post
I can open dragonica, but the window for the bot settings and hotkeys dont pop up, also when i login and enter character... a few seconds later it closes.

Edit: THQ
the same error happens to me everytime i try it. i also am running the THQ version.
Old 09/18/2009, 02:26   #25

im reading them and installing Drag on my XP machine to try and fix it, unfortunately i have no idea whats the problem
Also its 3:00 am here.
Old 09/18/2009, 02:27   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontposeme View Post
the same error happens to me everytime i try it. i also am running the THQ version.
keep trying, it'll eventually work

HOWEVER, this is working the same as lite for me... bot isnt working.
Old 09/18/2009, 02:28   #27

Quote:

If u dont see this as useful than dont use it at all and stop complaining, and btw if u have ever used hacks on dragonica u should know that only some skills work with noCD and as for hunters they have none.
Old 09/18/2009, 02:30   #28

All failed attempt.

1. Deleting HShield Folder
2. Ignoring the memory edit has been detected from the module
3. Ran Dragonica without hacks, then ran dragonica with hacks
Old 09/18/2009, 02:33   #29

WORKS NOW

i just deleted ALL engine.ini, and made a new one in release
Old 09/18/2009, 02:36   #30