Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Breeding Sanctuary

Discussion on Breeding Sanctuary within the Dragon City forum part of the Facebook category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Breeding Sanctuary

Members, I need a help in Breeding Sanctuary

I have a Sanctuary level 8:

But when I enter for do breedings, appears that I am on level 2 and the dragons of level 3 onwards are blocked.

When I try update the Sanctuary, show this message:

Please, what I can do??

Thanks a lot!
Old 07/27/2014, 10:10   #2

you can't use your breeding santuary because you only buy lvl 8 by hack...in picture says it only lvl 2 :3
Old 07/27/2014, 10:20   #3

it's because the level3 is on level2, pull off your level2 with dit lep or frogit08 tools and your level3 would appear.
Old 07/27/2014, 12:12   #4

I had a problem similar to this. I bought only the level 5 using ditlep and replaced it with the original sanctuary. Unfortunately the dragons were still unlocked, and when trying to buy for 25 gems, I get the server error. The only option I had was to remove the lvl 5 hack one and replace it with the lvl 1 and I'm stuck still with lvl 1 dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt_heisenberg View Post
it's because the level3 is on level2, pull off your level2 with dit lep or frogit08 tools and your level3 would appear.
Right now I'm at sanctuary level 1 with the dragons unlocked. To upgrade to lvl 2, mine requires 60 gems. But I want to use ditlep's 25 gem hack to upgrade. How should I use it?
Old 07/27/2014, 13:41   #5

I think u should first click on the plus button above where are 2 dragons & then go to lvl 8 dragons......
Old 07/27/2014, 15:53   #6

i think you upgade with gold? it error . you have lvl 2! 3->8 = cheat tool DC. yes!
Old 07/28/2014, 19:00   #7

Yes, I updated the sanctuary normally until the level 3. But after it, costed 200 gems each update, so I used hack up to level 8.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walt_heisenberg View Post
How I can do it? Selling sanctuary? O.o