Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Achievement: The One Percent

Discussion on Achievement: The One Percent within the Diablo 3 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Achievement: The One Percent

Whoever got this achievement as of today (2 months after D3's release) is an obvious botter and should be banned.

Wouldn't you agree?
Old 07/16/2012, 12:11   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 4,387
You saw someone with this achievement? I wouldn't agree, it's possible.
Old 07/16/2012, 12:41   #3

elite*gold: 11
I have it too,add me SoulreaverX#2316 and you can look :3

Edit : lol in my profile is : 101 mio and in the achievement is written : 91 mio ._. so i have to wait for 9 mio but its easy to get it
Old 07/16/2012, 20:19   #4

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan™ View Post
I have it too,add me SoulreaverX#2316 and you can look :3

Edit : lol in my profile is : 101 mio and in the achievement is written : 91 mio ._. so i have to wait for 9 mio but its easy to get it
Because the achivement is for droped Gold, not for Droped Gold + Gold for sold items in the AH
Old 07/17/2012, 03:27   #5

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Well it "is" possible.

But it requires that you grinded with the Gold Drop like a bot.

Does not mean you ARE a bot, but it is possible with the good old runs for gold, even if it looks like you are a bot (and its a lot more efficient to actual bot that).

If you break the 500m Gold in your pocket, it seems like Blizzard "flags" you and at least looks more in deepth at your account and a bunch of mechanism in the AH will also track that you gained "a lot" of money in a short time frame which is suspicious and will even get you "automtically" banned.

*Getting the Account back is quite a hassle, but if it has 500m on it, mostly worth the time.