Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Diablo 3 > Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Exploit] 1.0.4 Endlessly Kill Unique Mob for Loot - A1: HoA 3

Discussion on [Exploit] 1.0.4 Endlessly Kill Unique Mob for Loot - A1: HoA 3 within the Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Diablo 3 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] 1.0.4 Endlessly Kill Unique Mob for Loot - A1: HoA 3

Garrach the Afflicted -> Act1: Halls of Agony 3

Endlessly kill Garrach the Afflicted in Act1 Halls of Agony level 3.
He is a unique mob that has good drops with 5 nv stacks.

There is an easy way to find this guy everytime. In level 3 of the Halls there is a certain area with a row of furnaces and a Resplenant Chest. When you see these 2 things you are close to a spawn of his.

Directions:

1. Change your skills so u have damage over time based skills or have pets that do damage. I used a monk with Sweeping Wind also my Ally and Companion doing all the damage needed. He has a low health pool so keep it easy. We want to kill him slow and steady
2. Open the Resplendent Chest and instantly Town Portal.
3. Stay in town for 3 seconds.
4. Teleport back. You will see Garrach the Afflicted and beside him the iron maiden still intact.
5. Start your dots slowly and calculate the right time to Town Portal so that you teleport back to town exactly as he is dieing. So 3 seconds before he dies you need to be starting that teleport.
6. Wait 3 second then teleport back to Garrach. If you did it correct then you will see a completely new Garrach the Afflicted and the iron maiden still intact with loot on the ground.

Works best with Magic Find gear on and 5 stacks of NV. This isn't a tough fight so stack up on MF.

Place where Resplendent Chest spawns looks always the same on the map/minimap:

Viel Spaß
Quelle: OC and other-BH-site
Thanks
6 Users
Old 08/31/2012, 03:01   #2

elite*gold: 10
tested with dh. Works but its difficult i failed at second try.
Old 08/31/2012, 03:37   #3

The timing is the tricky part but once u figured it out its pretty lucrative
Old 08/31/2012, 04:42   #4

is aber nicht jedesmal da..
muss also etwas länger suchen bis man ihn überhaupt findet
Old 08/31/2012, 06:44   #5

elite*gold: 107
The Black Market: 204/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,012
Werde es gleich direkt mal testen mit dem WD.
Denke als DH ist es etwas schwieriger.
Old 08/31/2012, 07:46   #6

Sounds good, could you make a youtube video of the process and post it here? Just make it private so that only people with the link can find it. It'll help so the exploit doesn't get killed so quickly.

Thanks
Old 08/31/2012, 08:13   #7

nice
but I am pretty sure you risk a ban.
As far as exploit using is concerned Blizzard ban ppl afterwards most of the time
Old 08/31/2012, 08:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberbratze View Post
nice
As far as exploit using is concerned Blizzard ban ppl afterwards most of the time
Simply. No.

Did you see bans for Wizard-Godmode abuse?
Old 08/31/2012, 08:41   #9

There is a minor chance of getting a ban for abusing the game with exploits. But saying that exploiting is 100% risk free is wrong. Due to the fact that it is against blizzards rules to exploit.

Thanks for sharing Diablofarmer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberbratze View Post
nice
Its also strange that YOU, visit a forum with the title: Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits and make a comment like this? You don't think that people are aware of such things when entering such forums?
Old 08/31/2012, 12:40   #10

Ich helfe dir nun und hoffe du testest es nochmal und es klapt bei dir, ich hoffe es klapt bei dir damit du merkst wie dumm du eigentlich bist...

1. Change your skills so u have damage over time based skills or have pets that do damage. I used a monk with Sweeping Wind also my Ally and Companion doing all the damage needed. He has a low health pool so keep it easy. We want to kill him slow and steady
2. Open the Resplendent Chest and instantly Town Portal.
3. Stay in town for 3 seconds.
4. Teleport back. You will see Garrach the Afflicted and beside him the iron maiden still intact.
5. Start your dots slowly and calculate the right time to Town Portal so that you teleport back to town exactly as he is dieing. So 3 seconds before he dies you need to be starting that teleport.
6. Wait 3 second then teleport back to Garrach. If you did it correct then you will see a completely new Garrach the Afflicted and the iron maiden still intact with loot on the ground.

1. Skills wechseln auf Dots oder so (Skills die schaden machen wenn du nicht mehr drauf haust, Gift z.B.) oder du nimmst deinen Begleiter.
2. Öffne die Kiste dann direkt in die Stadt mit dem Portal
3. Bleib ca. 3 sek in der stadt
4. Geh zurück und du siehst den Boss und du siehst sein Sarkophag ist immer noch heile.
5. Hau ihn LANGSAM Kaputt (mit Dots oder deinen Helfern)...Kurz bevor er down geht ca. 3 Sekunden drücke wieder T(stadtportal)
6. Warte wieder 3 sekunden und geh zurück und siehe da der boss is wieder da, wenn du es richtig gemacht hast ist der Sarkophag immer noch da und immer noch nicht Kaputt...
7. Es klapt und du siehst wie dumm du eigentlich bist das du nicht mal das einfachtse Englisch kannst.

Hier ein Video:
Das ist nicht von mir...
Viel spaß damit...

Ich hoffe wirklich du hast ihn gemeldet und er wird gefixed so das du ihn nicht mehr nutzten kannst...und nochwas....du hast dein thread nichtmal bearbeitet wie es eigentlich immer drunter steht und das nach übersetzung gefragt und gleichzeitig den satz mit Ich meldet es wenn ich es nicht blablabla ich bin dumm blabla....
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2012, 13:21   #11

Irgendwie finde ich den nicht mehr... Beim ersten mal hab ich ihn ausversehn getötet (der hält ja gar nichts aus) und jetzt nach etlichen Male (mindestens 20) hab ich oft die Raum gar nicht. Und wenn doch, dann ist die prächtige Truhe nicht da.

MfG
Old 09/02/2012, 00:57   #12

E: ne funzt noch
Old 09/02/2012, 02:30   #13

Falls man ohne NV Buff hingeht kann mann den auch gleich bei dem mob stacken? oder muss ich zuerst NV holen und dan abfarmen?
Old 09/02/2012, 02:47   #14

mußt vorher holen
Old 09/02/2012, 13:54   #15

funkt das gut?