Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Diablo 2 > Diablo 2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help! Muddy's d2nt leecher, crashes all the time

Discussion on Help! Muddy's d2nt leecher, crashes all the time within the Diablo 2 Programming forum part of the Diablo 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help! Muddy's d2nt leecher, crashes all the time

Hey guys!

I've got a weird problem here.
If i use 1 or 2x leechers the d2nt runs fine, but if i load my 3rd bot in the game my chars will randomly crash at diffrent places and usualy when they leave the game they all crash wich causes them all to relogg wich aint good :/

So anyone got any idea what it could be?

Pickit related ?
Joinchataftergame delay?

Or simply another error..

Cheers and ty in advance
Old 10/25/2011, 09:19   #2

Hi Miken,

first off all you should post in the right topic; there were you got the bot:

The problem you have is unfortunally known and not really solved yet.

Maybe this can help you:
If you have also Freezes:
In my case it was also useful to disable Muddys Mule Manager in the golbal config.

Greets Traycas

/e: saw you allready wrote in MPM... Maybe the last point helps a bit.
Old 10/25/2011, 13:39   #3

Thanks for answer, well i restarted my comp, then somehow it didnt crash at all times, now im at

bot1 183 runs / 17 restart / 1 chick
bot2 189 / 16 restart / 9 chick (it's a druid ingame that keeps making us chicken due oak)
bot3 162 / 20 rest / 6 chick <- usualy this who crash and now when i wrote this i noticed it had freezen ;( i realy need to get muddys process watcher to work

edit; they're all in the same game and i first believed that it was the pickit that messed it up, but it wasn't

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Muddy's D2NT
01/25/2021 - Diablo 2 Programming - 7420 Replies
AnnouncementPlease note: development discontinued! / Bitte beachten: Entwicklung eingestellt! English I am discontinuing development of this version and will henceforth focus on bot development using D2BS. According to this, there won't be any major updates, but merely smaller bug fixes at best. Focusing on D2BS, I will decrease my efforts in supporting this project, since it has become way too time-consuming. I might still check this topic every now and then and offer my support, but...
Muddy's D2NT jedes 2te spiel restart
04/07/2011 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
Ja wie das topic schon sagt die ganze zeit lief er einwandfrei hatte nie restarts und auf einmal restartet er einfach so mal mitten im game ohne das ein error kommt oder sonst was und das wirklich jedes zweite spiel hat jemand auch das problem?? oder hat ne ahnung von was des kommt?? ich hab in der zeit nichts geändert oder ähnliches... :-/ D2 wurde auch schon neu installiert aber trotzdem passieren die disconnects... :( help danke im vorraus
D2NT Muddy's error beim sellen
04/04/2011 - Diablo 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo liebe Community, ich habe den D2NT von Muddys, er läuft auch einwandfrei bis er items findet die er sellen will! bekomme dan einen Diablo2 Error Diablo2 : Halt Location: , line #2245 - Expression : Unrecoverable internal error 6fb422e5 kann damit nix anfangen und hab schon vieles ausprobiert..dacht es liegt vllt an meiner pickit..aber find keinen fehler... kann mir jemand helfen?
Muddy's D2Nt
01/04/2011 - Diablo 2 - 3 Replies
Hallo zusammen Mein Problem: Mein barb greift niemanden an. Er öffnet Truhen und geht dann wieder in die Stadt. Das ganze sieht etwa so aus: //----------------------------------------------- ------------------------------- //Attack Configuration //---------------------------------------------- -------------------------------- NTConfig_AttackSkill = 154; // First skill. Set to 0 if you won't NTConfig_AttackSkill = 151; // Primary skill to boss. NTConfig_AttackSkill = 0; //...
Muddy's D2NT Help
07/29/2010 - Diablo 2 - 3 Replies
hi i just started to use the bot it work's great. how do i set up the skill's i use on my Sorc and pick up itme's? ..... if you reply to this post please use english