Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beware!

Discussion on Beware! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Beware!

This is how the GMs spot bots, so beware!
Taken from mmo

Tips on Identification:

Bots only use the first attack of a series. For example, when a Segnale uses her whip (no skills) she will down hit, back hit, front hit, spin hit. These are the different movements of her whip. However, the bot will only down hit, down hit, down hit, down hit, doing the first pattern of the series over and over and over.

Sometimes a skill will be used, but no damage will be dealt because it hasn't actually gone through enough cool-down time.
Monsters do not agro or start attacking bots on their own. If someone runs through a large pile of agro mobs and none of them attack, you can bet it's a bot.

BOT RUNS THROUGH WALLS when going to the designated training spot or to re-pot. This is one of the biggest indicators. Bots tend to ignore all barriers when it travels to a location, but not when it is actually at the training spot and fighting.
Botter will get stuck running back and forth (something like you run away, the mob appears, you run back, and it disappears).

"Bug" Reports from Actual Botters:

"Bot's attacking animation (movement) when viewed by another player, looks
very bottish and odd"

"Skill delay don't work as intended"

"No Bagi Buff Skills (Defensive, Instict Power, Instict Speed, Freezing Knuckle,
Lightning Knuckle)"

"Segnale buffs are not working (Rising Guard, Magic Shield, etc)"

"In Parca Temple, your bot runs through the wall to get to the training area on the other side"

"Ice Bolt and Lightning Bolt skills do not cast for Incar Magician"

"Bot will only use 1 Skill, if you select a second one, the second skill is not used"

"When bot runs out of pots, it will not automatically equip it to use."

"Bot cannot pass through portal from Denebe to Heiharp and just stands in front of portal"

"In denebe bot run through mountain to go to castor cave"

"Bot attacks monsters before they appear on screen of other people"

"Bot can run over mountains in Heiharp"

"Bot can pick up loots from very far away"

"Bot doesn't use teleporter to go from town to town. i.e. going from Loa to
Denebe"

"If the bot goes after a monster and an obstacle is in the way, it will get stuck on the obstacle and not move... until someone comes around and kills that monster or it moves far enough away."

"Certain Skills that do multiple hits are hitting monsters instantly (Curse Field for Segnales) "
Old 10/08/2007, 23:05   #2

Yeah for those that were registered to botsmall saw the thread made
Old 10/09/2007, 10:43   #3

Well its for your own good, even if you sit guard on your bot a gm
will still be able to see you,but you wont see him.
Old 10/16/2007, 11:44   #4

At least if your making a bot make sure the bot cant be
detected easily like the multiclient of botmall.
check these if your bot can evade those stuff
its safer to bot.

"Bot's attacking animation (movement) when viewed by another player, looks
very bottish and odd"

"Skill delay don't work as intended"

"No Bagi Buff Skills (Defensive, Instict Power, Instict Speed, Freezing Knuckle,
Lightning Knuckle)"

"Segnale buffs are not working (Rising Guard, Magic Shield, etc)"

"In Parca Temple, your bot runs through the wall to get to the training area on the other side"

"Ice Bolt and Lightning Bolt skills do not cast for Incar Magician"

"Bot will only use 1 Skill, if you select a second one, the second skill is not used"

"When bot runs out of pots, it will not automatically equip it to use."

"Bot cannot pass through portal from Denebe to Heiharp and just stands in front of portal"

"In denebe bot run through mountain to go to castor cave"

"Bot attacks monsters before they appear on screen of other people"

"Bot can run over mountains in Heiharp"

"Bot can pick up loots from very far away"

"Bot doesn't use teleporter to go from town to town. i.e. going from Loa to
Denebe"

"If the bot goes after a monster and an obstacle is in the way, it will get stuck on the obstacle and not move... until someone comes around and kills that monster or it moves far enough away."

"Certain Skills that do multiple hits are hitting monsters instantly (Curse Field for Segnales) "