Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bring on the Fire

Discussion on Bring on the Fire within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Should arguing, flaming, and speaking your mind be allowed?
Yes 6 50.00%
No 6 50.00%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,435
Bring on the Fire

well starting this poll to see who agrees with me

I am thinking that speaking your mind (also known as flaming) is a beneficial part of a strong game exploiting society.
I see negative thinking/arguing/criticizing as a form of filter that takes a community like this one and pounds the **** out of it, thus the weak run and the strong remain... and thrive.
I am one of the few in this family that contributes and I am ashamed to call the majority of the people here, brethren. So I want them gone, I want them running out of here as fast as the moment it took them to write "Dekaron Hacks" in Google and stumbled onto this forum.

This poll is nothing official nor decisive, it is only to see the result and see if I can get my idea through to logical thinking minds.

"The internet is a place for ideas, and ideas must always be challenged in order to filter all the ****"
-Drako

EDIT:
I'm not going to vote and I don't think any admins/mods/guardians should vote. Since we are all fairly biased.
Old 08/27/2010, 08:55   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Its not allowed, and it wont be, the forum rules forbid flaming, spamming and everything else that might insult people. Im not requesting anything yet couse i want to see how this goes.
Old 08/27/2010, 09:44   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
Its not allowed, and it wont be, the forum rules forbid flaming, spamming and everything else that might insult people. Im not requesting anything yet couse i want to see how this goes.
The question he asks if it SHOULD be allowed, not if it IS allowed. I think it's pretty obvious Drako realizes what the forum rules are.
Old 08/27/2010, 10:01   #4

It SHOULD'NT and it WONT be allowed, or it woudlent be possible to maintain any order. It would totaly ruin the forum, if everybody would "speek they'r minds" couse you would have to read through alot of spam to find something useful.
Old 08/27/2010, 10:12   #5

Ever heard of Communism ?
Old 08/27/2010, 10:13   #6

elite*gold: 20
There's no benefit at all to allowing flaming, because for one it would create more spam and so finding the posts that are beneficial/helpful or those in need of help will just be a hassle.

Besides that how would flaming people even help with gaming exploits?
Old 08/27/2010, 10:29   #7

wanna flame, best place to do it, nobody wont tell you anything (maybe couse only germans post there, idk). And im 100% with bottomy flaming wont help anyone.
Old 08/27/2010, 10:43   #8

the whole idea is to take the... "bad influences" (aka idiots) and either force them to smarten up or dive them off the forum.

1 thing I know is that right now there is no flaming allowed and the majority of people are not doing anything useful.
they are posting the famous "why bypass not working?" and no1 is allowed to give them a slap on the face.

a little wake-me-up beating is sometimes useful when trying to wake them um to the idea of learning something.

EDIT:
to bottomy's comment that it will create more spam... I actually think that having one post with a spammer getting a huge ***-woopin would prevent a few more of asking or pointing out the same dumb or un-useful comments and questions.
Old 08/27/2010, 10:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Drako9 View Post
EDIT:
to bottomy's comment that it will create more spam... I actually think that having one post with a spammer getting a huge ***-woopin would prevent a few more of asking or pointing out the same dumb or un-useful comments and questions.
That wont work, it will only start flame wars, and those are spam. People have the right to ask for something if they dont understand it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2010, 11:29   #10

Not to be mean but this thread is pretty stupid and useless causing spamming too .Nothing related to questioning about hack.keep in mind that new member are joining everyday and they may ask noob question but they learning. YOU have a choice to help or get loss so no need to be mean about those noob question just because you know a little bit about hacking.I truly agree with TheConArtist
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2010, 13:05   #11

this is actually related to the forum since it is a discussion about the forum itself.

and yea I know new members are joining every day...
I have an example actually
Quote:
Originally Posted by power94 View Post
the hack donīt work more i need it
that was posted yesterday on the LIST thread that I created

In my opinion that guy with 1 post shouldn't be treated badly since he's been here one day.

tho I am referring to the people that have been here for months, and haven't made any effort to learn anything about how hacking works. (at least it doesn't show any interest in their post history)

(Whoom JUST sent me a pm an hour ago with his email included, asking for skill hack)

(this one's the worst with a quadruple post basically saying nothing)
I find it seriously annoying that I can't tell these people to stop miss leading other members, talking crap, or asking for hacks.
Old 08/27/2010, 13:18   #12

#request to close, i think that the mod should deal with this, this isint a poll, or a discussion as much as it is a "im right, and ur wrong" thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2010, 13:23   #13

well "TheConArtist"
apparently its not an Im right and ur wrong thread as you say it is
since the poll count is 4 to 4 (not including me) >_>

its more like 4 people are wrong and UR right no?

I counter Con's request since I'm entitled to have a discussion about this.
and it is a very serious subject to me.
Old 08/27/2010, 13:30   #14

Ok, you think that flaming will "lecture" newbies on the forum, but have you thought that they will also be to flame, spam, insult you? Older members of the forum must be an example to others.
Old 08/27/2010, 13:39   #15

yea I know anyone would be able to flame me for whatever reason they think I need flaming...
But that's where my whole motivation lies
If you know what your talking about and you do your research, no amount of flaming (even by the entire forum simultaneously) will be able to crush your input, ideas, and comments
Closed Thread

« create GM | Hello »