Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about gm detect

Discussion on about gm detect within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
about gm detect

now im over 130 and ive never been banned, but i wana reach 15x+ and im just wondering if gm dectect works, like if any1 has actually teled awy from a gm and not been banned? cause i always read posts about how either someone got banned or how it should just work..theoretically
Old 04/02/2010, 21:33   #2

elite*gold: 20
the gm tele does not work, because you would just be tele'd back.

as for whether or the crash one works, we're not sure.
Old 04/02/2010, 21:49   #3

yes it works but here is the thing there is a 30 second delay, if a good GM is following you they will be able to SS you or fraps you in time to ban you before you DC.

Thing is this as soon as your DC starts processing your vac will stop working so the mobs wont move around you so they might not get enough evidence to ban you. BUT they will know your name and will follow you around whenever you are online, its the chance you take.
Old 04/05/2010, 17:19   #4

Does not work if ghoust mode trust me I am banned on the space map, and I could see him but my detect player worked quite well, and I saw GM name that was on the day of the transition action 5 to 6.

But that list does not work now, I tried the new offset end and nothing, maybe someone here can set a new working skript it saved my equipment, but not my char 145lvl so i lvl again.

« WTF help | offsets »