Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 05:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

if ur on the watch list ur dooooomed xd

Discussion on if ur on the watch list ur dooooomed xd within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool if ur on the watch list ur dooooomed xd

im nub at this forum thing idk how to qoute lmao but i think my char was on watch list from nubs who didnt kno wtf kb is and said i was "freezing"
with hacks but yea when u get on watch list gm seek u out like our on a hit list!
Old 01/29/2010, 00:51   #2

hmm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly, but were you banned? or summoned by a GM? And what do you mean by freeze? KB doesn't completely lock up the mobs just knocks them back. Were you actually hacking? lol
Old 01/29/2010, 01:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejamious View Post
hmm not sure if I'm understanding this correctly, but were you banned? or summoned by a GM? And what do you mean by freeze? KB doesn't completely lock up the mobs just knocks them back. Were you actually hacking? lol
lol i wasnt hacking them i was pking a mage with an AK and she was geting constant kb because i used da and spirit dagger and he was 2 hand ak lol but ye i did hack ofc xd i surivied the event till gm caught me in abyss maybe because i was on watch list no1 seen me hack but were supcious how i got 130+ out of nowhere lol
Old 01/29/2010, 01:15   #4

Well maybe they did report you, who knows really, but you were hacking at one of the most active GameHi times. They probably check all dungeon and Instances before they go home for the night. Next time don't hack on maintenance days period.
Old 01/29/2010, 02:09   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejamious View Post
Well maybe they did report you, who knows really, but you were hacking at one of the most active GameHi times. They probably check all dungeon and Instances before they go home for the night. Next time don't hack on maintenance days period.
sure wont do that again lol startin over from scrath xd thanks to u guys its easier lol
Old 01/29/2010, 02:13   #6

I hope things go well for you and your able to obtain your levels back, If all questions have been answered here and seeing how you have another thread pertaining to similar content, then...

#Requesting Closure