Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass

Discussion on Bypass within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bypass

A couple of people have said it is still working, I have tried and I dc'd but idk if that is an issue on my part or elsewhere. Basically i was wondering if it does still work or are they blowing smoke out of theirs?
Old 12/10/2009, 19:33   #2

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 1,958
It is not working, be patient, you will notice when bypass is updated
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2009, 19:35   #3

Ty, I didn't post this to sound impatient or like a leech. But people saying it works makes me wonder if it is my fault that I am DC'ing. Thank you for clearing that up.
Old 12/10/2009, 23:46   #4

I tried the launcher of the latest bypass, and found out that u can log in but i will DC u auto in 6-10 secs

so all we can do is w8
Old 12/11/2009, 03:23   #5

wont even let me on with regular 2moons, (without bypasser). says invlaide client. somthing to do with a log file maybe? not sure
Old 12/11/2009, 03:44   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptebones View Post
wont even let me on with regular 2moons, (without bypasser). says invlaide client. somthing to do with a log file maybe? not sure
simple. reinstall the whole 2moon files. this should work . otherwise redownload it and install.
Old 12/11/2009, 06:16   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptebones View Post
move all hack-related files from your bin to another folder (on desktop or something).