Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

could i pick someones brain?

Discussion on could i pick someones brain? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
could i pick someones brain?

im not a complete noob and im not asking for hacks!

im only asking after hours of searching the forums and googeling until my eyes hurt.

i started hacking with winhex long ago and recently began using cheat engine 5.5

what im trying to find is a tutorial (theres alot of them but not on what im looking for)

i know the offsets in winhex and can alter the data pack to make my hack work but unsure how to transfer than knowledge to UCE

basically what im asking is how do i view the existing script in UCE associated with an offset from winhex?
Old 11/27/2009, 12:35   #2

elite*gold: 100
lol ur keniffca seg from 2moons? LOL !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11/27/2009, 12:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusbogdan View Post
lol ur keniffca seg from 2moons? LOL !!!!!!!!!!!
rofl.... fail I know Keniffca :P

Similar Threads Similar Threads
dbghelp.dll Pick Hack - Increase Pick Range?
09/01/2010 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
hey this hack has a very small pick range. i kill in large areas and i want to pick ALL drops. any way i can set the range to x10 more?
Is there a way of finding someones ip?
02/18/2010 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 0 Replies
Is there a way of finding out another players ip adress while ingame? I have comview but theres no direct connection to other players, is there another way to find out? (just want to know if its possable if i've been ddos'd)
Need someones help :D
08/31/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Ok one favor i ask anyone how do i raise mob speed because i really dont understand the guides lol ^^ add me msn [email protected] and explain me please
How to get someones Account Name
11/28/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello, when I was scamming with "Best Scam for Now ++", I got many replies that said: confirm that it's blizz - what's my acc name?. Now when I went to the kitchen and got something to eat I was thinking out a way to get someones acc name.. Then I realised.. kinda simple - You just make another mail and tell them that you're interested in trading - just get the acc name, then decline the trade.. then you have the acc name! How simple was that! This was actually common sense and...
Copy Someones Name
10/31/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Make a bad name, one against ToS or something. Ask a CSR to change it. The CSR can change your name to any name, even names already taken. Enjoy. This is bannable if they find out you asked for an already taken name on purpose. if you having the same name as an already existing player would grant you access to their structures.