Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mass Spawn

Discussion on Mass Spawn within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mass Spawn

Is there any way to set mass spawn of Oread with cheat engie?o.o
Old 11/10/2009, 22:05   #2

elite*gold: 20
In UG, perhaps, public? No.

In any case CE has its limitations, wich I dont think would enable like CSV does, might be wrong, but i haven't got my CE one working like the CSV one.
Old 11/10/2009, 23:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
atm u just have one part for mass spwan with CE.
where u change the mobs and the delay between the spawns.
but u also need to change the animation so u need one more script where u chance the animation of the spawn to 0.
i saw a tut in this forum how to make CE scripts just use search funktion and u will be able to do it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mass Spawn
06/21/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
can somone give me the link on the tutorial for mass spawn? or show me how to do it? thanks
need help with mass spawn
06/21/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
i followed all the steps that was posted on the tutorial and whenever i log in and connect to the server it says invalid client version help plz?
help with mass spawn
06/21/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
i followed all the steps that was posted on the tutorial and whenever i log in and connect to the server it says invalid client version help plz?
mass spawn
04/22/2010 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
hi been searching/questioning about mass spawn scripts etc for a while.. but i cant find it.. my now mass spawn is way to slow.. on forgery and euhm demon syph. i changed it to FFFFFFFFFFFf but wont work?
DC using mass spawn
11/30/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I'm crashing very often while doing mass spawn on oread. After observing closely for quite a while now it seems to crash at the point in which a hatchling spawns. I can sometimes sit there for 20 minutes straight and sometimes he will spawn one at a random time that just seems to crash me. Its like it doesnt like what im telling the mob to do or something. Setup: CSV edit for oread, info, monster typical from tuts here mob properties and non aggro on CE skill hack wallhack It isnt...