Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Frage Zwecks Cheat Engin

Discussion on Frage Zwecks Cheat Engin within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Frage Zwecks Cheat Engin

Moin Moin Folgende frage kann man bei der Cheat Engin irgend wie einstellen das man Unsichbar ist den ich sehe öfters Häcker Kollegen die Unsichbar sind. oder ist dass, ein anderes Program.

Mfg

Mattes
Old 11/06/2009, 15:13   #2

If i understood correctly. You are wondering how come some hackers are invisible? Use speedhack. When ever you move you are invisible to others. Once you stop others will see you. BUT keep in mind that you will appear to be standing still from where you started to move. So if you stop once inside mobs. People will see you standing there even though you have already moved. I just move constantly.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/06/2009, 16:38   #3

I will excuse for my Bad Englisch my Germen itz Better

Ok, so but i have got a question. How do you manage it that you always run and that the mobs still remain on you and don' lose the target? Perhaps you could answer me this question. Thanks.

Mfg

Mattes
Old 11/06/2009, 20:49   #4

Use walk(press R) instead. What matters is that you're in movement.
Old 11/06/2009, 21:59   #5

Thx for the fast Help

mfg

Mattes