Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invalid client problems.

Discussion on Invalid client problems. within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invalid client problems.

So I have Rexignation, Multiple ct files, CE..... everything, only problem is that I crashed my old computer and now am starting from memory.

Why again am I getting Invalid client with bypass when I try to chose character???

Thx guys.
Old 11/01/2009, 18:26   #2

You should always save your files of anything.
I got mine backed up in a flash drive chip, as well as in my email.

And have you updated your legit launcher recently yet? Prior to the last 2 days or so, since there was a maintenance recently.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2009, 20:20   #3

Thank you for your mature non flaming response..Yes I can play Legit with the newest update. I'm just stuck with the Invalid client when I am choosing char running as admin dekaron.exe on Nebs newest bypass. And **** me freddy I can't fix it.heh
Old 11/02/2009, 02:18   #4

try turning the CRC bypass on
you might have accidently chaged something in your data packs/CSV's
or they might be corrupt
or try not turning hacks on while still running bypass
(if that works) turn your hacks on after login
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2009, 06:46   #5

Yes tried what pure said. And if you can play game with only bypasser with no hacks.

Also you can try using dekaron global_unpacker.exe instead of dekaron.exe, sometimes it helps. I know it did for me.

Old 11/02/2009, 11:35   #6

Hmm thats odd I am getting this same error too now, wich came quite out of the blue because last night it worked just fine. But when I tried to login this morning it was there. Even if u check CRC bypass you get the problem.So that doesnt work either .
Old 11/02/2009, 13:10   #7

i am getting same error too and i tried both bypassers(no-xign and rexingation) and tried both dekaron.exe's. getting invalid client at character screen. Seems like we need new bypassers
Old 11/02/2009, 13:26   #8

well they updated the game client again....now its5.1.6 for 2moons and 32.87.6 for global DK......so u`ll need to update u`re game.....just start with normal launcher
Old 11/02/2009, 13:29   #9

if you read the previous responses fabyan4u, JCArky says he did updated his game, and so did i
Old 11/02/2009, 17:44   #10

Ok so I fixed the invalid client problem by deleting CRC in bin folder.

Now I'm working on why I DC every time I activate a hack in CE....heh
Old 11/02/2009, 18:59   #11

probably you got wrong offsets, if you changed from dekaron.exe to unpacked_dekaron.exe or the reverse of it, you should change your offsets. Check them and retry. Btw deleting CRC is worked for me too