Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ok guys, I'm a noob lol :D Now tell me how this whole winhex works

Discussion on Ok guys, I'm a noob lol :D Now tell me how this whole winhex works within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ok guys, I'm a noob lol :D Now tell me how this whole winhex works

I don't know how to use this for anything. I have looked at many tutorials, but I'm not sure how to use anything that they are talking about. Like what do I open up and what do I put in it lol... and so forth. anyone have some patience for a noob
Old 07/30/2009, 07:44   #2

yea, use CE
Old 07/30/2009, 15:20   #3

elite*gold: 20
Using winhex, imo, is the best way to hack because you can do basically anything, as long as you know what you're doing. Winhex allows you to directly edit the data pak files and change the way the game works. If you look in winhex, you'll see that there are loads of numbers, seperated by commas. These are the crude CSV's (comma seperated values), also known as parameters. If you have a data unpacker, it will take those parameters are put them into nice, clean, good-looking CSV's that are easier to read. If you do this, you still need to edit your data pak files to get hacks to work.

Using winhex is pretty simple. Like I said, as long as you know what you are doing, you can do anything (pretty much). You just need to find whatever parameter you want to edit (such as Python.mac) and type in what you want it to be instead (login.mac or web_image.mac). Read the tutorials again and try to follow what they are saying. But most importantly, experiment and actually LEARN how to do it, instead of just following instructions. Trust me, it's worth it in the long run.

If you need any help with winhex, PM me and I will be glad to help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2009, 18:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
Using winhex, imo, is the best way to hack because you can do basically anything, as long as you know what you're doing. Winhex allows you to directly edit the data pak files and change the way the game works. If you look in winhex, you'll see that there are loads of numbers, seperated by commas. These are the crude CSV's (comma seperated values), also known as parameters. If you have a data unpacker, it will take those parameters are put them into nice, clean, good-looking CSV's that are easier to read. If you do this, you still need to edit your data pak files to get hacks to work.

Using winhex is pretty simple. Like I said, as long as you know what you are doing, you can do anything (pretty much). You just need to find whatever parameter you want to edit (such as Python.mac) and type in what you want it to be instead (login.mac or web_image.mac). Read the tutorials again and try to follow what they are saying. But most importantly, experiment and actually LEARN how to do it, instead of just following instructions. Trust me, it's worth it in the long run.

If you need any help with winhex, PM me and I will be glad to help.
Actually most of the **** in the pak files is server sided anyway so it doesnt really matter lol.
Old 07/30/2009, 19:09   #5

elite*gold: 20
actually, i can tell you that there is something that everybody thinks is server sided, but i edited with winhex...using CE, it is server sided, but not with winhex
Old 07/31/2009, 00:26   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
actually, i can tell you that there is something that everybody thinks is server sided, but i edited with winhex...using CE, it is server sided, but not with winhex

What would that be lol
Old 07/31/2009, 14:49   #7

can someone here tell me exatly how i get the stuff to hack 2moons and eg dekaron with and then make a tutorial and then give me a link so i can see it like everyone else please?
Old 07/31/2009, 14:49   #8

btw what is CE yea i know its some noob questions
Old 07/31/2009, 16:51   #9

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
CE= Cheat Engine, lol u can donwload it at