Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking with TzPhQy

Discussion on Hacking with TzPhQy within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Hacking with TzPhQy

So I figured out how to put a wall hack on and stuff like that on TzPhQy, but I cannot get the boss to spawn mobs. My plan was to vac both of the bosses at North Requies that spawn mobs into the corner and then have the bot just target all of those mobs. Everything works fine, I can move around (wall hack works) but it doesn't spawn mobs. Any idea why?

Is it possible to use CE with TzPhQy so I don't have to edit pak files?
Old 07/09/2009, 21:05   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
So I figured out how to put a wall hack on and stuff like that on TzPhQy, but I cannot get the boss to spawn mobs. My plan was to vac both of the bosses at North Requies that spawn mobs into the corner and then have the bot just target all of those mobs. Everything works fine, I can move around (wall hack works) but it doesn't spawn mobs. Any idea why?

Is it possible to use CE with TzPhQy so I don't have to edit pak files?
bad ideea... nothing more to say
Old 07/09/2009, 21:24   #3

actually, if i can get it to work, it would be a great idea. It wouldn't have to move, just attack the spawn until I turn it off

Also, if somebody would be able to tell me how to make a profile so that when it reaches a certain level, it will go to the next boss that spawns mobs (from Castor 2 to Requies Beach at lvl 57 or w/e) I would greatly appreciate it
Old 07/10/2009, 06:42   #4

+Merge
+Warning
Old 07/15/2009, 01:53   #5

elite*gold: 0
if your gunna do this my not just use the normal client with boss spawn wall vac etc and make it auto use skills? ive done it enough times i love waking up like 10 lvls higher xD
Old 07/15/2009, 03:45   #6

/Slaps OP

Wallhack was already in TzPhQy
Old 07/15/2009, 04:08   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post
/Slaps OP

Wallhack was already in TzPhQy
very true lol
Old 07/15/2009, 07:38   #8

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEnergy3 View Post
if your gunna do this my not just use the normal client with boss spawn wall vac etc and make it auto use skills? ive done it enough times i love waking up like 10 lvls higher xD
i have a question about auto it lol
how the hell do i make an end script hotkey? or make it hold a key (like i want it to hold enter but Send("{Enter}") only press'es it)

thanks
Old 07/15/2009, 11:22   #9

lol just this one the end hotkey is F9 turn it on and off

EDIT: also to hold down a key is Send("{ENTERDOWN}")

EDIT2:soz uploaded the old **** one xD this is new better one

Credits to R4000
Attached Files
File Type: zip SkillSpammer.zip (307.2 KB, 10 views)