Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTF!!! OMG!!! 2Moons Trainer Ultra + Dupe Hack xD

Discussion on WTF!!! OMG!!! 2Moons Trainer Ultra + Dupe Hack xD within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/15/2009, 12:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
#topic restored
Old 05/15/2009, 12:57   #32

elite*gold: 20
guys calm down, NHS's first post he was just stating what he thought. and well i agree with him . the vid could either be edited or it could be a second account.

i can't think of anyway in which this would work, for one moving the argate to a new slot in your inventory then crashing it if he froze the position of the argate or stopped a packet from being sent etc. there would still be only 1 argate it wouldn't have duped. 2nd the crash, that wouldn't do anything if you crash your client the game saves what has just happened anyways.

lastly \/xWx\/ has had a 'history' XD of showing off. just look here , in his CT he has things like +hack and to my knowledge the only way of +hack is by sql injection
Old 05/15/2009, 13:13   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
guys calm down, NHS's first post he was just stating what he thought. and well i agree with him . the vid could either be edited or it could be a second account.

i can't think of anyway in which this would work, for one moving the argate to a new slot in your inventory then crashing it if he froze the position of the argate or stopped a packet from being sent etc. there would still be only 1 argate it wouldn't have duped. 2nd the crash, that wouldn't do anything if you crash your client the game saves what has just happened anyways.

lastly \/xWx\/ has had a 'history' XD of showing off. just look here , in his CT he has things like +hack and to my knowledge the only way of +hack is by sql injection
+hack there only scrypts to test this is nothink specjal. Tip I dont froze item.
Old 05/15/2009, 13:30   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by \/xWx\/ View Post
+hack there only scrypts to test this is nothink specjal. Tip I dont froze item.

do you have to crash for it to work?
Old 05/15/2009, 13:36   #35

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
\/xWx\/ nice work, as for everyone else why are u all fighting like 10 kids that have only 1 candy? half of u are really smart but ur mad for nothing and acting like ******'s...

P.S im so nice not couse i want that hack... i dont give a d@mn about them
Old 05/15/2009, 17:58   #36

guys i have the 2moons trainer NEW but it doesnt work anymore ...
if i log in ... it all dissapears and i hav to restart the game ...
what could i do ??

abnormaal
Old 05/15/2009, 18:17   #37

Interesting.
Old 05/15/2009, 18:25   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by abnormaal View Post
guys i have the 2moons trainer NEW but it doesnt work anymore ...
if i log in ... it all dissapears and i hav to restart the game ...
what could i do ??

abnormaal
did u selected the unpached dekaron ?
( a unpacked 1 has like 5-8MB a normal 1 have 2MB)
Old 05/15/2009, 18:43   #39

i m really interesting in that how does ur lvl hack and dupe hack work,and alsto to see ur lvl hack in action,i thougth those 2 things are serversided.for other thing i quess they work fine,they worked alright on last version
Old 05/15/2009, 20:56   #40

I think i made Twister angry, anyhow i dont care about the hack it will ruin the game so lets get that straight.

Second off im sure he will release it once he gets the attention he wants, as with his "Trainer".

And to be honest most of you arent even hackers, most of you cant even pack edit. You guys want to know what a real hacker is ask about mrdoob

^m moug^
Old 05/15/2009, 21:18   #41

with your 30 thanks from 12 posts i think you are the real hacker..the real playa without you the forum will be nuthin

P.S: i think the thanks giving is result for your work...
Old 05/15/2009, 22:32   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post
I think i made Twister angry, anyhow i dont care about the hack it will ruin the game so lets get that straight.

Second off im sure he will release it once he gets the attention he wants, as with his "Trainer".

And to be honest most of you arent even hackers, most of you cant even pack edit. You guys want to know what a real hacker is ask about mrdoob

^m moug^

well first you gotta define what a hacker is lol.

and is this the same doob that had a few people make gms on his pserver and they kept shutting it down and he didnt know how to stop them, and who paid money to a brazilian (think they were from brazil) hacker for his sites (probably best) hack fortify hack. cause i heard some people from m moug sql injected acclaims db, and well if it was him im just surprised he learnt so fast.

also how do know if there aren't any real hackers on hackers here, cause here you not gonna find any real hacks. its even hard to find real hacks anywhere lol. but then again im saying that from my view point of what a real hacker is.
Old 05/15/2009, 22:46   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
well first you gotta define what a hacker is lol.

and is this the same doob that had a few people make gms on his pserver and they kept shutting it down and he didnt know how to stop them, and who paid money to a brazilian (think they were from brazil) hacker for his sites (probably best) hack fortify hack. cause i heard some people from m moug sql injected acclaims db, and well if it was him im just surprised he learnt so fast.

also how do know if there aren't any real hackers on hackers here, cause here you not gonna find any real hacks. its even hard to find real hacks anywhere lol. but then again im saying that from my view point of what a real hacker is.
Well i was thinking of hacking DB and such not making scripts and editing CSV

@kiri

Go hack P-Servers and be quiet. The reason i dont have more thanks here, not that i care about it is that i dont try to tease people and release stuff that will cripple 2Moons. This is part of the reason they did a item dupe sweep a few days ago and why they are banning masses who hack.
Old 05/15/2009, 23:01   #44

ahaha dont worry for my job....i helped alot of people...this forum is to help and learn peoples..no matter pservers or official..but i know you are hater and its normal for you keep hatin..you are the man
Old 05/15/2009, 23:35   #45

Your job?

zzzzz you must be Ang3lit0 caus you are so stupid...
Closed Thread

« Hi | ce problem »