Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gems removal system?

Discussion on Gems removal system? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gems removal system?

Hello, I remember seen such gems removal system in a private server before so i searched the forums for a such topic but could not find.

Does anyone know more about it? Like how it works, how to implement and where i could find these files. If I remember right it worked like - You put in weapon, it destroys the weapon but gives you the gems that were inside it.
Old 08/06/2012, 14:34   #2

Srsly? I never heard this but you can remove gems from weapons at the same place you put them in.
Old 08/06/2012, 16:26   #3

Yeah you can remove them but you cant keep the gem and I'm pretty sure there is one because i have seen it with my own eyes and used with my own hands lol. I can even say the name of the server but I'm not sure if I am allowed.
Old 08/06/2012, 16:39   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
That's the thing, it was a pserver, not the actual thing.
Old 08/06/2012, 16:57   #5

I didn't say it was the original server but that thing was not home made lol Like it was like real >.<
Old 08/06/2012, 17:11   #6

you can remove gems, yes. But its expensive and you dont get back your gems its just that you can insert new slots into the Weap/armor. (I never done this but I think its that way)