Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hex editing (Python wallhack)

Discussion on Hex editing (Python wallhack) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hex editing (Python wallhack)

I got this code..

Python.mac,Map,3,3,4,32,54,3465,34423 and all this random other numbers, when i try to change Python.mac to Login.mac.. look

Python.mac
Login.mac
The letters dont match up, wtf do i do!! i cant wallhack at python, help me out plz
Old 12/10/2008, 13:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Space it out.

Python.mac
<space here>login.mac
Old 12/11/2008, 01:40   #3

elite*gold: 20
I do login.mac(space) as many space till the ,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Python][EN] ALT
03/31/2010 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hi! How I can send key ALT in Python? I do it in Metin2 Client. chatLine.SetText("0160") Before 0160 I want to send key ALT In AutoIT is send("!0160"), but how in Python? Regards, Doll from Poland
Wallhack / LoS File Editing? <Inside>
02/19/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Okay I know this can be done, but I don't exactly know which files (I mass-remove references because I'm clueless). Does anyone know EXACTLY how you get rid of LoS and Wallhack through buildings by removing them? Someone managed to do it here Goth Harbor hax - DaocHax.Net This hack (youtube video at bottom) lets you go through buildings and cast through them. Also, if you stand still for a few sec, you can go invisible. So... anyone care to share any info on this topic?
Python
09/12/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Leveling in python, where is the boss that spawns? Is there deffo 1 ? And how do oyu get to tomb, i get outside theres a NPC sitting outside and i wallkhack thru the gate but i dont no how to go into the differnt world?
Python wallhack
03/10/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
Hey im a little noob at getting wallhack on higher maps like 80+. I tried the thing i found on other topic to get wallhack on python but i get invalid client. Can anyone help me whit picture or good explenation to wallhack python. Please not whit to many difficult words ^^. Thx already and please help me i dun want to get banned.
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...